Bill Mason Memorial Scholarship Fund, Canada
Bill Mason Memorial Scholarship
The Bill Mason Memorial Scholarship Fund is a tribute to the late Bill Mason, a Canadian recognized both nationally and internationally as an avid canoeist, environmentalist, filmmaker, photographer, artist and public speaker.
Bill Mason Memorial Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Bill Mason Memorial Scholarship, applicants must be :
- A Canadian Citizen
- Enrolled full-time at a Canadian University or College
- Enrolled in undergraduate studies, second (2nd) year or higher standing
- Enrolled in an Outdoor Recreation, Environmental Studies or other related program
- Have an academic standing of B+ (75%) or higher
Bill Mason Memorial Scholarship Entry Requirements
There is no standard scholarship application form. Candidates must complete their application as per the criteria established in the Bill Mason Scholarship Fund Guidelines.
Helpful Hints for Completing Your Application
* If you need help, do not be afraid to ask. Feel free to contact Paddle Canada if you have any questions or concerns.A university counselor, college advisor, your parents, or even another student may also be of service.
- Be sure to follow the instructions carefully.Make certain to complete all sections as incomplete sections will be awarded a value of zero.
- Proofread, proofread, and proofread again! Misspelling and grammar errors may reflect poorly on your application.
Have a friend or relative double-check your work.
- Make certain your application is received on time.Deadline for applications is midnight 30-September of the current academic year.
Incomplete or late packets will be rejected unless Paddle Canada is given prior notification.Therefore we strongly recommend that you :
- Send your application by Express Post or Priority Courier to ensure that your application can be tracked.
- Email us with the date and tracking number of your package as proof you have met the application deadline (in the event the package is lost and/or does not get delivered on time ).
- Write a letter of thanks if you receive an award.
Other than being the polite thing to do, if you are planning to apply for scholarships again in the future, a thank you letter for past scholarships goes a long way in impressing the scholarship committee.
Submit your completed scholarship application to :
Bill Mason Memorial Scholarship Fund
c/o Paddle Canada Pagaie Canada
PO Box 20069 RPO Taylor-Kidd
Kingston, Ontario, K7P 2T6
Toll-free : 1-888-252-6292
Email : email@example.com
Bill Mason Memorial Scholarship Important Dates
|1||Application Opens on||1st May, 2017|
|2||Application Close Date||30th September, 2017|
|3||Applications must be postmarked by midnight||30th September, 2017|