2012 Masters Scholarships in Saint Marys University
Saint Marys University offered Masters Scholarship for M.Sc. Students in Canada ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Applied Sciences.
Course Level : Masters.
Scholarship Provider : Saint Marys University.
Scholarship can be taken at : Canada.
Eligibility for SMU Masters Scholarship 2012 :
- The successful candidate should have a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields, with a focus on Energy Systems, Electrical Machines, Control, Power Electronics and Electrical Networks. Experience with MATLAB / SIMULINK is essential.
SMU Masters Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Saint Marys University Masters Scholarship is not available for International Students.
SMU Masters Scholarship Open for Following Countries :
- Saint Marys University Masters Scholarships Open for Canadian Citizens.
SMU Masters Scholarship Description :
- A Master of Science in Applied Science position is available in Electrical Machine Control for Wind Energy Conversion Systems, in the Division of Engineering at Saint Marys University, Halifax, Canada.
- The successful M.Sc. candidate will work on the development of Controllers for Variable Speed Wind Energy Conversion Systems.
- The candidate will receive a Saint Marys University Masters Scholarship of $16,000, per year, for two years. The position will start in January ( 2012 ).
SMU Masters Application Form 2012 :
- Saint Marys University Masters Scholarship should be applied by an Email.
SMU Masters Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 20th November, 2011.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.