Central Board of Secondary Education Scholarship 2013
The Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) offers Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child, India 2013. The scheme is aimed to recognize the efforts of the parents in promoting education among girls and to provide encouragement to meritorious students.
The objective of CBSE merit scholarship scheme is to provide scholarships to the meritorious Single Girl Students ,who are the only child of their parents.
As per the approval of the Competent Authority dated 23rd July, 2012 all children born together are Single Girl Child of their parents.
Allocation of CBSE Scholarship
The number of CBSE scholarships for a particular year shall be variable and shall to awarded to all such “Single Girl Students” who have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in the CBSE Class X Examination in that year.
Eligibility for CBSE Scholarship 2013
- All Single Girl Students, who have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in CBSE Class X Examination and are studying Class XI & XII in School ( affiliated with CBSE ) whose tuition fee is not more than 1, 500/- p.m. during the academic year, shall be considered for the purpose.
- In the next two years, the total enhancement in tuition fee in such school shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee charged in the year 2012 – 2013.
- CBSE scholarship shall be awarded to Indian Nationals only.
- The student must continue her school studies in Class XI and XII in school.
- Candidates who have passed CBSE Class X Examination in 20 13 wi ll be considered
- A Scholar under the scheme while availing CBSE scholarship can enjoy other concession ( s ) given by the school in which she is studying other organization ( s ).
Note : NRI applicants of the Board are also eligible for the award. The tuition fee for the NRI has been decided maximum of 6,000/ – per month
CBSE Scholarship Selection Procedure 2013
1. Student should have passed Class X Examination from the CBSE and secure d 6.2 CGPA or more Pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools.
2. Student should be ONLY SINGLE GIRL CHILD of their parents.
3. Original Affidavit duly attested by the First Class Judicial Magistrate / SDM / Executive Magistrate,as per prescribed format available on the Board’s website : www.cbse.nic.in ( Photocopy of Affidavit will not be accepted ).
4. CBSE Scholarship application form should be attested by the School Principal from where the student is pursuing Class XI after passing Class X from Board’s Examination.
5. Tuition fee should not be more than 1,500/-per month in Class X and 10% enhancement for Class XI& XII.
CBSE Scholarship 2013 Application Form
CBSE Scholarship Application should be applied By Online.
CBSE Scholarship 2013 Application Deadline :
The Last Date for Submission of Online CBSE Scholarship Applications is 15th September, 2013.
Hard copy have to be submitted on or before 30th September 2013.
Note : Hard Copies received after the last date shalll not be entertained.