CBSE Central Sector Scheme of ScholarshipsScholarships »
CBSE CSSS Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships
The Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for its Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship ( CSSS ) for College and University Students.
CBSE CSSS Scholarship Eligibility
- The applicant should be an Indian national.
- The applicant should have passed the Senior School Certificate Examination conducted by CBSE and have secured the total aggregate marks ( in first five subjects ) equal or above the following minimum marks as per the stream opted by the applicant
- The applicant should be pursuing higher studies and have taken admission in Under Graduation regular course ( not correspondence or distance mode ) from recognized Educational Institutions / University in India.
- The applicant should not be availing any other scholarship.
- Total Annual Income of parents of the applicant from all sources should not exceed ₹ 4.5 lakhs ( Re-revised to ₹ 6 lakhs ) per annum.
- The applicant should not belong to creamy layer as defined by DoP&T from time to time. ( This is applicable to all categories of applicants both ‘general’ and ‘reserved’ )
Amount and Duration
- Graduation – ₹ 1000/- per month* for three years
- Post Graduation ( Other than that of the professional courses ) – ₹ 2000/- per month for two years after Graduation.
Number of scholarships will be distributed amongst pass out of the Science, Commerce and Humanities in ratio of 3:2:1. Reservation to SC, ST, OBC and PH will be as per guidelines of the Govt of India.
CBSE CSSS Scholarship Renewal
- For renewal of Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship, applicant has to apply on separate renewal online form. Applicant should have passed in all the subjects in semester / annual examinations with not less than 60 % marks in the aggregate of 2 semester or annual examinations and have maintained 75 % attendance, good discipline and not involved in ragging activities etc.
- Scholarship once cancelled will not be revived under any circumstances.
CBSE CSSS Scholarship Application Form
Printout of online application form bearing Registration No. and other documents should reach the following address on or before 31st October, 2017.
Assistant Secretary ( Scholarship ),
7th floor, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra,
2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110 092.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.