CBSE CSSS Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships 2019
The Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for its Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship ( CSSS ) for College and University Students 2019.
Eligibility for CBSE CSSS Scholarships 2019 :
- The applicant should be an Indian national.
- The applicant should have passed the Senior School Certificate Examination 2019 conducted by CBSE and have secured the total aggregate marks ( in first five subjects ) equal or above the following minimum marks as per the stream opted by the applicant
- The applicant should be pursuing higher studies and have taken admission in Under Graduation regular course ( not correspondence or distance mode ) from recognized Educational Institutions / University in India.
- The applicant should not be availing any other scholarship.
- Total Annual Income of parents of the applicant from all sources should not exceed 4.5 lakhs ( Re-revised to 6 lakhs ) per annum.
- The applicant should not belong to creamy layer as defined by DoP&T from time to time. ( Govt. of India,Dept. of Per. & Trg., OM No. 36033/S/2004-Estt. (Res.), dated 14-10-2004 ) ( This is applicable to all categories of applicants both ‘general’ and ‘reserved’ )
CBSE Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship Amount and Duration :
- Graduation – 1000/- per month* for three years
- Post Graduation ( Other than that of the professional courses ) – 2000/- per month for two years after Graduation.
Number of scholarships will be distributed amongst pass out of the Science, Commerce and Humanities in ratio of 3:2:1. Reservation to SC, ST, OBC and PH will be as per guidelines of the Govt of India.
CBSE CSSS Scholarship Renewal :
- For renewal of Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship, applicant has to apply on separate renewal online form. Applicant should have passed in all the subjects in semester / annual examinations with not less than 60 % marks in the aggregate of 2 semester or annual examinations and have maintained 75 % attendance, good discipline and not involved in ragging activities etc.
- Scholarship once cancelled will not be revived under any circumstances.
Last Date for Applying CBSE CSSS Scholarship 2019 :
Printout of online application form bearing Registration No. and other documents should reach the following address on or before 30th September, 2019.
Assistant Secretary ( Scholarship ),
7th floor, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra,
2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110 092.