Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships 2013
Charles Wallace India Trust is pleased to announce short research and professional visits grants for Indian applicants. CWIT Grants of up to £1000 will be offered in the fields.
Study Subject ( s ) : Arts, Heritage Conservation and Humanities.
Course Level : Research ( for Short period ).
Scholarship Provider : CWIT.
Scholarship can be taken at : UK.
Eligibility for CWIT Scholarship 2013
- be Indian citizens living in India
- be between 25 and 45
- have good knowledge of English
- have completed their studies and have 4 or more years of research or experience in their specialization, or be in the final stages of their doctorate
- state clearly and exactly what they want to do in the UK and which archival material they wish to consult
- where relevant say whether they have contacted academic or professional contacts who have agreed to meet them
- state how they plan to use the experience on their return to India
- not have received a CWIT grant within the previous 5 years
Documents required CWIT Scholarship 2013
Charles Wallace India requires Brief CV including e – mail and postal address and photo.
- Emergency name and contact details in India
- A clear statement of what applicants want to achieve in the UK, and for academic researchers what sources they wish to consult – be as specific as possible and don’t write more than 2 – 3 pages
- An indication of how much time they wish to spend in the UK- remember the CWIT grantis reckoned to be sufficient for about 3 weeks
- Names and addresses of two referees who know their work well and who have agreed to be referees
- An assurance that applicants are within the eligible age range and haven’t received a CWIT grant within the last 5 years
CWIT Scholarship 2013 Application Form :
- CWIT Scholarship Application Form should be applied by Email.
CWIT Scholarship Application Deadline : 31st December, 2013.