Credit Suisse Peking University Investment Banking Scholarships 2013
Credit Suisse Group offers scholarships for Peking University students on track to graduate in 2015 or 2016. The scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate or master’s degree level at Peking University in China. The scholarship recipients will receive USD 1,000 to help towards their university costs, and the chance to interview for a 2014 summer internship in Credit Suisse’s Investment Banking Division in Hong Kong. Applicants should be submitted till 18th October, 2013.
Study Subject(s) :
Credit Suisse encourage outstanding students engaged in undergraduate or Master’s university studies at Peking University to consider careers within the finance sector.
Course Level :
The scholarships are available for undergraduate or master’s degree level and the chance to interview for a 2014 summer internship in Credit Suisse’s Investment Banking Division in Hong Kong.
Scholarship Provider : Credit Suisse Group
Scholarship can be taken at : China
Eligibility for Credit Suisse Peking University 2013 :
- Undergraduate or master’s degree students graduating in 2015 / 2016 from any academic discipline or degree.
- No prior finance experience or knowledge required.
- If you already hold other scholarships or intend to undertake a summer internship, you are still eligible and encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Open for International Students : The students of at Peking University on track to graduate in 2015 or 2016 can apply for this investment banking scholarship.
Credit Suisse Peking University Scholarship Description :
Credit Suisse wishes to encourage outstanding students engaged in undergraduate or Master’s university studies at Peking University to consider careers within the finance sector. Credit Suisse is proud to offer its own investment banking scholarship for three outstanding university students ( “Scholarship” ). The Scholarship is intended to provide financial assistance to students at Peking University and an opportunity to participate in interviews for Credit Suisse’s 2014 Summer Internship Programme in Hong Kong.
Number of Award(s) : Three Scholarships are offered.
Duration of Award(s) :
The Scholarship amount will be US one thousand dollars ( $1,000 ) paid to the applicant directly by Credit Suisse ( Hong Kong ) Limited.
What does it cover? :
Financial Assistance will be about USD 1,000 ( less applicable tax, if any ) per scholarship winner. The Awardees will also be given the opportunity to interview for summer internship position in the Investment Banking Division.
Selection Criteria for Credit Suisse Peking University 2013 :
The winner of the Credit Suisse – Peking University Scholarship, must demonstrate exceptional ability in all of the following five long term success criteria.
- People Leadership : Proven ability to lead and build a team; inspire, empower and encourage others toward action; accountable for their own actions.
- Professional Skills : Displays an analytical approach to tasks; systematic and logical reasoning to problem solving; and quantitative capability. In academics achieved a distinction to the high distinction average.
- Proactive Approach : Self-motivated, resourceful, driven with a committed work ethic; delivers “outcomes”.
- Partnership : Builds and manages relationships, adaptable and supportive team player with a positive outlook. Strong communication skills, articulate, confident, active listener.
- Principled Behavior : Behaves ethically, acts with integrity and possesses the courage to stand on principle.
Notification : All applicants will be notified in writing of the outcome of their application.
How to Apply for Credit Suisse Peking University 2013 : The mode of applying is online.
- A cover letter addressed to the Recruiter ( marked Ref : 2013 Credit Suisse – Peking University Scholarship );
- A resume; and
- A certified copy of your most recent academic transcript.
- All applicants will be notified in writing of the outcome of their application.
Credit Suisse Peking University Scholarship Application 2013 Deadline : The application deadline is 18th October, 2013.