2012 China Scholarships in University of Xiamen
Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD Scholarship for International Students at Xiamen University China ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Various.
Course Level : Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD.
Scholarship Provider : Xiamen University.
Scholarship can be taken at : China.
Eligibility for University of Xiamen Scholarships 2012 :
- Applicants must be Non – Chinese citizens and in Good Health.
- Educational background and age Limits.
- Applicants for Undergraduate studies must hold a High School Diploma and be under the age of 25.
- Applicants for Masters studies must hold a Bachelors degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for Doctoral studies must hold a Masters degree and be under the age of 45.
Xiamen University Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, Xiamen University Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD Scholarship is available for International Students.
University of Xiamen Scholarship Description :
- Xiamen University offers Scholarships for Doctoral, Masters and Undergraduate Applicants.
- Xiamen University Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD Scholarship awardees will have their tuition fees covered ( a maximum of 3 years for Doctoral Programs, 2 – 3 years for Masters Programs, 4 – 5 years for Undergraduate programs ).
- Meanwhile, the Xiamen University provides monthly Living Allowance for outstanding Masters or Doctoral candidates in accordance with the Chinese Government Scholarships.
- Xiamen University Scholarship awardees academic performance will be assessed each year and only those achieving the required standard will have their Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD Scholarship renewed for the year ( 2012 ).
Xiamen University Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Xiamen University Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD Scholarship should be applied by an Email and Post.
University of Xiamen Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 1st February, 2012 – 30th April, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.