Credit Suisse Peking University ScholarshipScholarships »
Credit Suisse Peking University Scholarship 2015
Credit Suisse wishes to encourage outstanding students engaged in undergraduate or Master’s university studies at Peking University to consider careers within the finance sector. Credit Suisse is proud to offer its own investment banking scholarship (“Scholarship”) for three outstanding university students(each an “Awardee”). The Scholarship is intended to provide financial assistance to students at Peking University and an opportunity to participate in interviews for Credit Suisse’s 2016 Summer Internship Programme in Hong Kong
- Financial Assistance : USD 1,000 (less applicable tax, if any) per Awardee.
- Other benefits : The Awardees will also be given the opportunity to interview for summer internship position in the Investment Banking Division.
Number Awarded : 3 scholarships awarded.
Study Mode : Full-time undergraduate or Master’s studies, on-campus (i.e. not correspondence or exchange study), on track to graduate in 2017 /2018.
Credit Suisse Peking University Scholarship 2015 Eligibility Criteria
1. To be eligible for the Scholarship, you must be :
- A student at Peking University on track to graduate in 2017 or 2018; and
- Enrolled fulltime in an undergraduate or Master’s degree program from any academic field, on – campus ( i.e. not on a correspondence program or an exchange student at Peking University ).
2. Students who hold other scholarships are still eligible to apply.
Peking University Scholarship 2015 Selection Criteria
1. The winner of the Credit Suisse – Peking University Scholarship, must demonstrate exceptional ability in all of the following five long term success criteria :
- People Leadership : Proven ability to lead and build a team; inspire, empower and encourage others toward action; accountable for their own actions.
- Professional Skills : Displays an analytical approach to tasks; systematic and logical reasoning to problem solving; and quantitative capability. In academics having achieved a distinction to high distinction average.
- Proactive Approach : Self – motivated, resourceful, driven with a committed work ethic; delivers “outcomes”.
- Partnership : Builds and manages relationships, adaptable and supportive team player with a positive outlook. Strong communication skills; articulate, confident, active listener.
- Principled Behaviour : Behaves ethically, acts with integrity and possesses the courage to stand on principle.
How to Apply for Credit Suisse Peking University Scholarship 2015
1. Applications must be submitted online at www.credit-suisse.com/careers no later than the date and include the following necessary documentation :
- A cover letter addressed to the Recruiter ( marked Ref : 2015 Credit Suisse–Peking University Scholarship );
- A resume; and
- A certified copy of your most recent academic transcript.
2. All applicants will be notified in writing of the outcome of their application.
3. For further details about the Scholarship, please visit www.credit-suisse.com/careers.
Peking University Scholarship 2015 Closing Date
1. The closing date for all applications will be 19th October, 2015 ( Monday ) Midnight Hong Kong Time.
2. Applications received after this date will not be accepted.