DAAD Scholarships 2014
The MIPLC is a part of the DAAD’s program of ” Development – Related Postgraduate Courses.” If you would like to apply for the scholarship offered in this context, please note that several special conditions apply. Please read the information provided here very carefully.
DAAD Scholarship application period for the ( 2014 – 15 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Any Subject.
Course Level : Post Graduate Courses.
Scholarship Provider : MIPLC ( Munich Intellectual Property Law Center.
Scholarship can be taken at : Germany and home Country.
Eligibility for DAAD Scholarship 2014 :
- DAAD Applicants are 36 years or younger.
- hold at least a four – year Bachelor’s degree, completed with above – average results.
- received your degree no more than six years ago.
- have at least two years of full – time professional experience.
- English test scores meet the MIPLC requirements, i.e. IELTS band 7.0, or TOEFL ibT 100 / cbT 250 / pbT 600. Institutional TOEFL scoreswill not be accepted.
- This requirement does not apply if your native language is English or if you have obtained your university degree from a university or program where the language of instruction is English.
- Due to the high volume of applications, we have to apply these criteria very strictly. If you do not fulfill them, you will not be eligible for the DAAD scholarship.
DAAD Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes ( Indonesia ), DAAD Scholarship is available for International Students.
- DAAD Scholarship recipient ( s ) will get a full tuition waiver from the MIPLC.
- The DAAD will pay the DAAD scholarship recipient ( s ) a monthly stipend of EUR 750
- As a rule, the scholarship additionally includes certain payments towards health insurance coverage in Germany.
- In addition, the DAAD will generally pay an appropriate travel allowance, unless these costs are covered by the home country or by another funding source.
- Furthermore, the DAAD will also pay a study and research allowance.
- Last but not least, the DAAD scholarship covers a mandatory two – month German course before the start of the MIPLC program.
- DAAD scholarship does not cover additional costs, e.g. enrollment fee, semester ticket.
DAAD Scholarship 2014 Application Procedure
- Please refer to the DAAD program brochure 2014 / 15 and read the information carefully.
- Determine whether you are eligible to apply by DAAD and MIPLC standards; keeping in mind that where MIPLC and DAAD have differing requirements, the stricter requirements prevail.
- Apply for admission to the MIPLC by using our online application system, accessible below, and follow the instructions provided.
- When you come to the end of the online application, check “I would like to apply for financial assistance” and ” I would like to apply for the DAAD scholarship ” and complete the MIPLC Financial Assistance Application Form that opens automatically.
- Print the forms and add all required documentation, as per the instructions provided.
- Download and complete the DAAD Scholarship application Form and add the other documents required by the DAAD (for details, please refer to the brochure – NB : the MIPLC does not require a research expose ).
DAAD Scholarship Application Deadline 2014 :
DAAD Scholarship application Last Date is 15th October, 2013 for the 2014 / 15 intake.