Debesh Kamal Scholarship 2013 for Higher Studies
Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture, Kolkata, invites applications for Debesh – Kamal Scholarship – 2013 for Higher Studies abroad, preferably, in the areas of Humanities and the Basic Sciences, but candidates in other disciplines, such as Social Sciences, Applied Science and Technology, will also be considered.
Eligibility for Debesh Kamal Scholarship 2013 :
- Students who have obtained 1st class in Honours or Master’s degree from an Indian University / College and have obtained a letter confirming admission in a subject into a foreign university are eligible.
- Students should not ordinarily be more than 30 years of age.
- Exceptions may be made for short term post – graduate or post – doctoral researchers.
Debesh Kamal Scholarship 2013 :
- The value of a scholarship will be around 1.00 lakh for one year only.
- Since this amount will not be adequate for studies abroad, candidates will have to produce acceptable evidence of other resources or committed financial support.
- Debesh – Kamal Scholarship will be tenable for one year only.
- The process of selection for this scholarship starts from the 3rd week of February and completed by June every year.
Selection Criteria for Debesh Kamal Scholarship 2013 :
- A panel of experts interviews the candidates on scheduled dates by middle of June and candidates found eligible are selected for awarding the scholarship.
Debesh Kamal Scholarship Application Form 2013 :
- Debesh Kamal Scholarship application form can be had from the following address :
Institute Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture Golpark,
Kolkata – 29.
- Debesh Kamal Scholarship application form to be reached on or before 03rd week of March, 2013 by sending a self addressed envelope of 10×4.5 cm with stamp of 5/-.
- Completed Debesh Kamal Scholarship applications should be sent to the following address :
Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture,
Gol Park, Kolkata – 700 029.
- The envelopes should carry the inscription Debesh – Kamal Scholarship.
- Candidates will have to submit, along with their applications, a postal order / Bank draft for 100/- in favour of “The Secretary, Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture”, as the application fee which is not refundable.
- For details visit www.sriramakrishna.org.
- Debesh Kamal Scholarship Application deadline : 15th April, 2013.