Denmark Technical University – DTU ScholarshipScholarships » Denmark »
DTU PhD Scholarship in Technical University of Denmark
Department of Environmental Engineering announce PhD Scholarship in Risks and Recycling at the Technical University of Denmark.
Study Subject ( s ) : Risks and Recycling.
Course Level : PhD.
Scholarship Provider : Technical University of Denmark.
Scholarship can be taken at : Denmark.
DTU PhD Scholarship Eligibility
- Candidates should have a Masters degree in Engineering or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to the Masters degree in Engineering.
- The applicant should have qualifications within the following areas :
- Knowledge about Waste Management Background in Chemistry and Environmental Chemistry
- Knowledge about Environmental Risks
- Knowledge about Sampling and Analysis.
DTU PhD Scholarship Description
- The Department of Environmental Engineering at the Technical University of Denmark invites PhD Scholarships applications for a position as student on the topic: Risks and Recycling.
- Are contaminants and additives in waste materials limiting recycling.
- PhD project aims at assessing the limitations of waste recycling.
- Many products and recyclable waste materials contain additives / contaminants which are unwanted in a recycling context.
- These contaminants may pose a problem either because they limit downstream recycling or utilization options for waste materials or because the contaminants may accumulate during recycling, potentially to a level where recycling is not feasible.
- Addressing this issue requires detailed knowledge of the waste composition; however, current waste data are in most cases insufficient for assessing the importance of contaminants in recyclable materials.
DTU PhD Scholarship Application Form
- Technical University of Denmark PhD Scholarships should be applied by Online.