Technical University of Denmark – DTU Scholarships 2012Scholarships » Denmark »
2012 DTU PhD Scholarship in Technical University of Denmark
A three year PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Acoustofluidics at the Department of Physics, Technical University of Denmark ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Theoretical Acoustofluidics.
Course Level : PhD.
Scholarship Provider : Technical University of Denmark.
Scholarship can be taken at : Denmark.
Eligibility for DTU PhD Scholarship 2012 :
- The successful candidate must have ( or soon obtain ) a Masters degree in Theoretical Microfluidics, ideally with a specialization in Theoretical Acoustofluidics.
DTU PhD Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Technical University of Denmark PhD Scholarship is not available for International Students.
DTU PhD Scholarship Description :
- A three year PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Acoustofluidics is available from Mid – April ( 2012 ) in the Department of Physics.
- The aim of the project is to extend the existing theory of acoustophoresis taking acoustic radiation forces and acoustic streaming into account in a numerical code.
- The work should result in an improved understanding of the basic physics of this non – linear phenomenon and in the development of efficient design of acousto – activated cell sorting systems.
- The experimental validation of the simulations is done in collaboration with colleagues at Lund University and at U.C.Santa Barbara.
DTU PhD Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Technical University of Denmark PhD Scholarships should be applied by Online.
DTU PhD Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 30th March, 2012.