University of Southern Denmark ScholarshipsScholarships » Denmark »
2013 PhD Scholarships in Southern Denmark University
Danish National Advanced Technology Foundation funded PhD Scholarships in the field of Power Electronics at University of Southern Denmark in Denmark 2013.
Study Subject ( s ) : Study subject is power Electronics.
Course Level : PhD Degree Level.
Scholarship Provider : The Danish National Advanced Technology Foundation.
Scholarship can be taken at : Denmark.
Eligibility for Denmark Southern University PhD Scholarships 2013
- The qualified applicant holds a Master’s Degree in Electronics engineering or Power engineering and has a strong interest and background in power electronics.
- The PhD projects will be conducted in close collaboration with leading Danish industrial partners as part of a national consortium between Danish universities and industrial partners.
University of Southern Denmark PhD Scholarship Open for International Students
- Yes, University of Southern Denmark PhD Scholarship is available for International Students.
Denmark Southern University PhD Scholarship Description
- The research subjects of the three PhD projects are related to the optimum utilization of new wide band gap power semiconductors.
- Such as SiC and GaN power devices, to demonstrate maximum achievable conversion efficiency in power converters for the 1 – 20 kW power range.
University of Southern Denmark PhD Scholarship Application Form 2013
- University of Southern Denmark PhD Scholarships should be applied by Post.
Denmark Southern University PhD Scholarship Application Deadline 2013
Denmark Southern University PhD Scholarship application Deadline is 6th december, 2012.