Directorate of Medical Education & Research – DMER ScholarshipScholarships »
Directorate of Medical Education & Research Scholarship Programs 2015 – 2016
Directorate of Medical Education & Research,
Govt.Dental College & hospital Building 4th Floor,
St.George’s Hospital Compound,
P.D. Mello Road, Mumbai – 400 001,
Telephone No : + 91 – 22 – 22620361 – 65 / 22652251 / 57 / 59,
Telegram : MEDUCATNSEARCH,
Fax No : + 91 – 22 – 22620562 / 22652168,
Website : www.dmer.org.
Directorate of Medical Education & Research DMER invites Scholarship for the Minority Communities only for Newly Admitted Students for Professional Health Science Courses in the Year 2015 – 2016.
DMER Scholarship 2015 :
Ministry of Minority Development, Government of Maharashtra is offering the Scholarship for students pursuing Professional Health Science Courses for the economically weaker and meritorious students belonging to Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Christian, Parsi and Jain minority communities.
Applications are invited through Online Application System / Offline for Newly admitted students for professional health sciences courses for scholarship from all eligible students for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
DMER Scholarship 2015 Eligibility :
- Applicant should not avail any other scholarship / stipend.
- The total annual income from all sources of family / guardian should not be more than 6.00 lakhs.
- 30 % seats are reserved for female students
Documents to be attached along with the application form for Renewal scholarship :
- One Copy of passport size photograph with signature of the candidate, pested on Application form.
- CET marks sheet.
- Selection letter or bonafide certificate from admitted institution.
- Verification of Income details.
i) In case of employed parents / Guardian ( Period 01 / 04 / 2014 to 31 / 03 / 2015 )
- Income Certificate from employer.
- Form No.16 ( As Per I.T. Act 1961 )
- Copy of Income Tax Returns filed.
ii) In case of self employed parents / Guardian.
- Affidavit mentioning Income from all sources.
Note : Institution can insist to candidate to submit relevant income certificate from Revenue authorities. In Income Certificate / Affidavit / Declaration there should be clear cut mentioned that candidate belong to “Minority Community“.
- Addhar Card.
- Advance Receipt of Scholarship payment ( original ).
DMER 2015 Courses for Scholarship :
A) Health Science Courses ( Professional ) :
Medical ( MBBS ), Dental ( BDS ), Ayurved ( BAMS ), Unani ( BUMS ), Homoeopathy ( BHMS ), Physiotherapy ( BPTh ), Occupational Therapy ( BOTh ), Audiology Speech Language & Pathology ( BASLP ), Prosthetic & Orthotics ( BPO ), Basic B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing, BPMT & courses affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik
B) All Postgraduate courses of the above faculties.
DMER Scholarship 2015 Procedure for Submission of Application Form :
Health Sciences Courses :
- The eligible aspiring candidates shall fill the Online Application Form website http://www.dmer.org/minoritydmer/asp_pages/frm_login.aspx. At the time of filling of form, the system shall generate Application ID. The candidate has to note down the Application ID for further use.
- Candidate should take a printout of the Application form, attach required documents and submit it to the concerned institute.
- The Candidate must have his/her own bank account in the listed nationalized bank. It is mandatory to fill the bank details given in the online application form. Scholarship amount will be transferred to candidate’s bank account only.
Procedure for Scrutinizing and Forwarding Application Form ( for Institutes ) :
The institutes under Directorate of Medical Education Research :
- Institute should send scrutinized application form along with relevant documents as per the prescribed scrutiny form attached herewith.
- Institute shall log on to the Online System as per the User Name and Password provided by DMER, scrutinize the application (s) received, confirm the online application form through login and issue the receipt of confirmation to the candidate and forward the scrutinized application form along with report submit, in person to the
Directorate of Medical Education & Research,
Opp. Government Dental College Building,
St. George’s Hospital Campus, Near CST Railway Station,
Mumbai – 400 001.
- The recognized institutes in India, but outside Maharashtra : Each Institute shall submit the manually scrutinized online filled application form (s) by the students of their respective institute, to the Directorate of Medical Education Research directly The institute should send the Application in batches, instead of waiting for the last date. Details of the scheme, procedure to fill application form and required documents are available on website http://www.dmer.org/minoritydmer/asp_pages/frm_login.aspx.
DMER Scholarship 2015 Important Dates :
|1||The Minority Scholarship form for Candidates / Institution will be available on|
( DMER website i.e. http://www.dmer.org/minoritydmer/asp_pages/frm_login.aspx )
|14th December, 2015 to
31st December, 2015
|2||Scrutiny and Confirmation of application form by Institute||01st January, 2016 to
07th January, 2016
|3||Date to receive the application form at DMER Office ( through personal messenger only From Institute )||08th January, 2016 to
15th January, 2016
|4||Display of Provisional List ( Login at Institute Level )||18th January, 2016
|5||Last date for Submission of Grievances if any ( through personal messenger only )||22nd January, 2016
|6||Display of Final List ( Login at Institute Level )||30th January, 2016|