SARRC Fellowships Eligibility
Academic : A first / high second class Bachelors / Masters degree
Other The candidate should
- be an Indian national
- not accept any other appointment during the tenure of scholarship
SAARC Fellowships Details
Number of SAARC Scholarships
- Bangladesh – 12
- Nepal – 2
- Pakistan – 12
- Sri Lanka – 12
Duration: As applicable in the host country.
Value of SAARC Fellowships
1. Maintenance Allowance : ₹ 1500 PM
2. Books & Stationary : ₹ 3000 PA
3. Housing Allowance : ₹ 500 PM
1. Maintenance Allowance : ₹ 1200 PM
2. Contingency : ₹ 5000 ( Lump sum )
3. Free Hostel Accommodation
4. Medical Facilities
- Maintenance Allowance : TK 2500 PM
- Books & Stationary : TK 2500 PA
- Travel Grant : TK 2500 PA
- Free Furnished Accommodation
- Medical Facilities
- 15 days leave
- Return Airfare
UGC provides excursion / economy class airfare for international travel. Travel cost is reimbursed to the parent Institution of the Fellow.
SAARC Application Procedure
Employed applicants should forward their application via their employer and others through the Head of the Institution last attended. SAARC Application should be in duplicate in the prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents and list of publications.
SAARC Selection Procedure
SAARC applications short – listed by the UGC are sent to the host countries via the Ministry of External Affairs / SAARC Secretariat. Selected candidates are intimated about the selection and the terms and conditions of the scholarship at least 2 months prior to the beginning of the academic year.
ARRC Fellowship Notification & Deadline
- Notified in July / August each year. Deadline as per the notification.
- Notified through leading English dailies in March / April. Deadline as per the notification.
Programmes of Study
- Scholarships and Financial Aid in Schooling Details…
- Scholarships and Financial Aid in Undergraduate Details…
- Scholarships and Financial Aid in Postgraduate Details…
- Scholarships and Financial Aid in Doctoral Details…
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.