Eligibility Criteria : Academic :
The candidate should :
- be competent to carry out independent research
- have published work in the form of books or articles ( in certain cases unpublished manuscripts would suffice )
Duration : 2 years
- Employed Scholars : Salary and allowance protection
- Unemployed Scholars : ₹ 2500 & ₹ 5000 pm ( as fixed by the selection committee )
- Contingency Grant : ₹ 5000 pa
Application Procedure : Application in the prescribed format ( downloadable from the ICPR website ) and along with the relevant documents and synopsis of the project should be sent to the Council at the contact address. Employed scholars should apply through proper channel
Selection Procedure : Merit of the candidate is decided on the basis of the quality of published work or in special cases even on the basis of unpublished manuscripts.
Notification & Deadline : Notified through advertisements in national dailies and copies of the advertisements sent to the Heads of Philosophy Departments of all the Universities of the country
Notification and Deadline Notified through leading English dailies in March / April. Deadline as per the notification.
Programmes of Study
- Scholarships and Financial Aid in Schooling Details…
- Scholarships and Financial Aid in Undergraduate Details…
- Scholarships and Financial Aid in Postgraduate Details…
- Scholarships and Financial Aid in Doctoral Details…
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.