Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Postgraduate Scholarships 2013Scholarships »
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Postgraduate Scholarships for Indian Students in UK, 2013
Queen’s University Belfast offers 60 Dr A.P.J. Kalam scholarships for Indian students. Candidates must be classified as international students ( overseas ) for fees purposes. Scholarships are provided in the field of engineering for commencing master’s program in September 2013. The Scholarships are worth £3,000 which will be deducted from the tuition fees payable to Queen’s upon enrollment.
Study Subject(s) : The following MSc are eligible for the Dr A.P.J. Kalam Scholarships.
Postgraduate research programmes within these Schools are not eligible.
- School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering : MSc in Chemical Research, MSc in Chemical Biology and MSc in Process Engineering.
- School of Electronics, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science : MSc Advanced Wireless Communications, MSc Electronics, MSc Telecommunications, MSc Educational Multimedia and MSc Software Development.
- School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering : MSc Polymer Engineering, MSc in Advanced Mechanical Engineering.
- School of Planning, Architecture and Civil Engineering : MArch Architecture, MSc Construction and Project Management, MSc Durability of Structures, MSc Environmental Engineering, MSc Environmental Planning, MSc Spatial Regeneration, MSc Sustainable Design, MSc Urban and Rural Design and MSc Water Resources Management.
Course Level : Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate degree level at Queen’s University Belfast in UK.
Scholarship Provider : Queen’s University Belfast, UK
Scholarship can be taken at : UK
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Eligibility :
- Candidates must be Indian nationals.
- Candidates must be classified as international students ( overseas ) for fees purposes.
- Candidates must be able to finance the remainder of their tuition fees and living expenses.
- Candidates must hold and have accepted an offer online of a study place for an eligible postgraduate degree programme commencing in September 2013.
- The scholarship cannot be held in conjunction with another Queen’s University Belfast scholarship or tuition fee reduction. If students are offered more than one University award, the one most appropriate to the student’s circumstances will be selected.
- For the scholarship to be included on CAS certificates for visa purposes, successful applicants must have paid the required deposits no later than 31st July 2013.
- The Scholarships are solely for enrollment in September 2013 and cannot be deferred.
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards and regulations at its sole discretion.
Scholarship Open for International Students : The students of India can apply for these scholarships.
Scholarship Description : Queen’s University BelfastQueen’s University Belfast is offering a total of 60 Dr A.P.J. Kalam Scholarships to qualified engineering students from India who is commencing their Master’s in September 2013.
Number of award (s) : 60 Scholarships are offered.
The Scholarships are worth £3,000. The Scholarships will be deducted from the tuition fees payable to Queen’s upon enrollment in September 2013 to reduce the overall cost of tuition fees.
How to Apply for Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Postgraduate Scholarship :
Interested applicants must Download an application form and return it to international-at-qub.ac.uk. They must also be available to attend an interview which may take place in India or via Skype.
Scholarship Application Deadline : The application deadline is 31st July, 2013.