Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Memorial Scholarships, India
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Memorial Scholarships
Babasaheb Ambedkar National Institute of Social Sciences
Dr. Ambedkar Nagar (Mhow), District
Nominations invited for Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Memorial Award 2010 – 2011
Nominations for giving away the above award instituted by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, are invited from those Non – Government Organisations (NGOs) or Persons who, being inspired by Dr. Babasahed Ambedkar’s life and philosophy, have worked for equality and social and economic upliftment of the exploited sections particularly Scheduled Castes in the society.
The nominations must contain the following information :
1. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Memorial Award Year.
2. Name and address of the NGO / Person.
3. The Registration No. (and date, year, etc. in the case of NGOs), Period, Address, Objective and Area of operation.
4. Former Award / felicitations, if any, bestowed on the NGO / Person
5. Description of the works done by the NGO / Person for social equality and upliftment of the exploited sections particularly Scheduled Castes in the society.
6. Since when the NGO / Person has been working for the purpose and whether still active in this field.
7. Whether any new technique has been applied by the NGO / Person’s in this area, and if yes then to what extent.
8. The effect of the NGO’s / Person works on the life of the Scheduled Castes.
9. Certificate to – the effect that the information supplied in the nomination is true.
10. Permission for the Award Committee to examine, if necessary, on a first hand basis the activities of the NGO / Person.
The nominations may be sent by the Secretary, Ministry of Social Justice, Government of India, New Delhi / Secretary to State Governments / Vice Chancellor of Universities / Directors of National / State level Institutes / Member of Parliament / Member of State Assembly / Commissioner of a Division / District Collector / an eminent person, etc.
The Non – Government Organisation / Person, chosen for the award, shall receive a sum of 1.00 lac ( one lac) and Citation.
Application Deadline :
Nominations with all the above information should reach to the Registrar, Dr. Babasahed Ambedkar National Institute of Social Sciences, Dr. Ambedkar Nagar (Mhow), Distt. Indore (M.P.) by 20.12.2010.
Babasaheb Ambedkar National Institute – Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Memorial Awards (2010 – 2011)
Posted In scholarships : Leave a response for dr. babasaheb ambedkar memorial scholarships, india by