ePass Scholarship Program , IndiaScholarships »
ePass Scholarship Program 2019, India
Scholarships are available for different category of students.
Study Subject : Any Subject.
Employer : ePass Government.
Level : Undergraduate.
The ePass 2019 online application for post matric scholarship and fee reimbursement to new / fresh admit student online submission will be starting from 21.11.2019 (21st November 2019).
ePass Scholarships Offered :
- RTF : Reimbursement of Tuition Fee in full for students pursuing post matric courses approved by the University / Board.
- RTF is sanctioned twice in a year i.e. September and March of the Academic Year.
- MTF : Maintenance charges or Mess charges are sanctioned every month as per the rates.
Students Eligible for the ePass Scholarship :
- Students who belong to the categories of SC (including BC – C), ST, BC, EBC and DW (Disabled) having annual parental income of Rupees One Lakh or below.
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Students not Eligible for the ePass Scholarship :
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW (Disabled).
- Whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing the part time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses.
Scholarship Application Deadline ; December 2019.
For further scholarship information and application please visit : http://epass.cgg.gov.in/.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.