Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation ScholarshipsScholarships »
Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships 2013
The FedBank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship is a need based scholarship provided by the FedBank Hormis Memorial Foundation. The number of scholarships offered to students varies each year. This scholarship is provided to Indian students for undergraduate programmes at any college in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship does not specify the amount it will grant to students. It is applicable to undergraduate all students interested in Science, Engineering and Technology and Bioscience and Biotechnology.
Eligibility for Federal Bank Scholarship for Under Graduate Students 2013 :
To be eligible for this scholarship, the student should :
- Applicant be of Indian origin.
- Be studying in the state of Kerala or Tamil Nadu in any of the Govt. / Aided / Self-financing colleges duly recognised by any of the Universities in India.
- Have secured admission under merit list in the respective course.
- Family income must be below ₹ 2.50 lakh per annum.
Ten students in each discipline will be offered the scholarship, of which one seat will be kept aside for a physically challenged student.
If applications are not received from eligible candidates under physically challenged category, it will be utilized under general category.
Application Form for Federal Bank Scholarship 2013
The application form can be downloaded from the website www.federalbank.co.in
Additional Information for Federal Bank Scholarship 2013
- Ten students in each discipline, of which one seat will be kept aside for a physically challenged student ( duly evidenced by a certificate issued by a Medical Officer not below the rank of DMO or an approved Medical Officer of the Bank )
- The physically challenged student will be reimbursed 100% of the tuition fees as per the fee structure for seats allotted in the Government quota in Govt., Aided and Self-financing colleges, subject to a maximum of ₹ 75,000/- in a year up to the normal completion of course.
- If there are no sufficient applicants in the ‘physically challenged’ category, then cases of less than 40% also are considered.
- Any disruption on account of any kind of failure will make the student ineligible for scholarships.
- If applications are not received from eligible candidates under ‘Physically Challenged’, it will be utilized under general category.
For more details please contact email@example.com
Deadlines for Federal Bank Scholarship Applications 2013
Last date for applying for the Federal Bank Scholarship is 30th November, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.