ENS Cachan Scholarship 2014 – 15
Ecole Normale Supérieure De Cachan Scholarship 2014 / 15
Ecole Normale Supérieure De Cachan funded International Masters or Joint Phd Scholarship Program France ( 2014 – 15 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses ofered by ENS Cachan.
Course Level : Masters OR PhD.
Scholarship Provider : ENS Cachan.
Scholarship can be taken at : France.
Eligibility for ENS Cachan Scholarship 2014 – 15 :
- All candidates must justify of a high academic level and must be ranked among the best students of their class during their studies at Universities.
- Required diplomas.
- For admission in a second year of Research Master ( RM2 ), candidates must justify of a 1st year of Master degree ( M1 equivalent to 60 European ECTS credits, at Master level ) or an equivalent diploma recognised by Ecole Normale Superieure De Cachan.
- For admission at PhD level, candidates must justify of a Master degree or an equivalent diploma recognised by Ecole Normale Superieure De Cachan or be registered as a PhD student in a Higher Education Institution.
- A good knowledge of the teaching language ( French or English ) used in the chosen academic program is required for students applying for a complete academic year in a Research Master level 2.
- M2R candidates must be less than 26 years old on 31st August, 2014.
- Ecole Normale Superieure De Cachan Masters or PhD Scholarship Program is open to students of all nationalities, except French Nationality.
ENS Cachan Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, Ecole Normale Superieure De Cachan Masters or PhD Scholarship is available for International Students.
ENS Cachan Scholarship Description :
- Ecole Normale Superieure De Cachan International Masters or PhD Scholarship Program is aimed at International Students who are currently studying or have studied and obtained their latest diploma outside of France, who have a proven high academic level and who aspire to a career in the research and or High Education Fields.
- Ecole Normale Superieure De Cachan Scholarships program is aimed at students wishing to apply for a second year Research Master ( RM2 ) or for a joint PhD in order to follow or pursue their research training in one of the departments or laboratories.
- Ecole Normale Superieure De Cachan Masters or PhD Scholarship grant amounts to [rupee] 1000 euros / month.
- Specific funding conditions may exist for some countries the concerned candidates will be informed by the Ecole Normale Superieure De Cachan during the selection process.
ENS Cachan Scholarship Application Form 2014 – 15 :
In the Fulbright application form, the candidates at ENS Cachan have to include an affiliation letter written by the host laboratory / department after approval by the International Office of ENS Cachan.
ENS Cachan Scholarship Application Deadline 2014 – 15 : 30th September, 2013.
Deadline for the academic year 2014 / 2015 is 30th September, 2013.