Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2012
2012 Masters Scholarship in Mundus Erasmus
Masters Scholarship in Matter and Statistical Physics, Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Materials Science and Theoretical Bio – Molecular Science at Ecole Normale Supérieure in Lyon, University of Amsterdam, Vrije University Amsterdam and University La Sapienza in Rome ( 2012 – 2013 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Matter and Statistical Physics, Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Materials Science and Theoretical Bio – Molecular Science.
Course Level : Masters.
Scholarship Provider : Erasmus Mundus.
Scholarship can be taken at : France, Italy, Netherland.
Eligibility for Mundus Erasmus Masters Scholarship 2012 :
- Only candidates who have applied to and have been accepted by an EMMC consortium in accordancewith its specific students Erasmus Mundus Scholarship application and selection criteria, are eligible for a Masters Scholarship.
- Students can apply for an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship to the EMMCs of their choice but the number of Masters Scholarship applications must be limited to maximum three courses.
- In order to make the program more attractive for third – country Nationals the amount of the fullstudy Erasmus Mundus Scholarship will be higher for third – country Master students ( Category A Scholarships ) than for European Master students Category B Scholarships ).
- More Specifically : Category A Erasmus Mundus Scholarships can be awarded to Masters students selected by EMMC consortia who come from a country other than an eligible applicant country and who are not residents nor have carried out their main activity ( Studies, Work, etc ) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of these countries.
- Category B Erasmus Mundus Scholarships can be awarded to any Masters students selected by EMMC consortia and who do not fulfil the Category A criteria defined above.
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship candidates must have already obtained a first Higher Education degree or demonstrate a recognised equivalent level of learning according to National Legislation and practices.
- Individuals who have already benefited from an Masters Scholarship are not eligible for a second Erasmus Mundus Scholarship in order to follow the same or another EMMC.
- Students benefiting from an EMMC Scholarship cannot benefit from another Community grant while pursuing their Erasmus Mundus Masters Studies.
- EMMC students Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarships are awarded exclusively for a full time enrolment in one of the course editions.
Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarship is available for International Students.
Mundus Erasmus Masters Scholarship Description :
- AtoSiM 2.0 Master has passed successfully the highly competitive selection of the EU.
- Out of hundreds of Study programs, AtoSiM has been once again considered one of the best European Master programs and the EU will grant “Erasmus Mundus scholarships” for another round of 5 years.
- They will be available for ( 2012 ) intake.
- AtoSim is a Physics or Chemistry Masters degree providing a high – level qualification in the rapidly expanding field of Computer Modeling in Physical, Chemical and Bio – Molecular sciences and covering a wide range of techniques, from quantum mechanical atomistic descriptions to coarse – grained mesoscopic models.
- Particular fields of Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarship application include condensed Matter and statistical Physics, Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Materials Science and Theoretical Bio – Molecular Science.
Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarship should be applied by an Email and Post.
Mundus Erasmus Masters Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 15th January, 2012.