2014 ISU Masters Scholarships in International Space University
The International Space University is provided funding from industry and government agencies to help support MSS students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees. This aid is available to selected applicants, and covers a portion of their fees. It is paid directly to ISU by the sponsoring organization.
Study Subject ( s ) : Science.
Course Level : Masters.
Scholarship Provider : ISU Funding Committee.
Scholarship can be taken at : France.
Eligibility for ISU Masters Scholarship 2014 :
- Applicants from all backgrounds ( Technical or Non – Technical ) are eligible.
- To hold a Bachelors degree or equivalent ( involving a minimum of 3 years of full time study ).
- To present a proof of English proficiency ( except for native English speakers or those who have completed a degree program in an English speaking Universities ).
This financial aid is available for :
- applicants from Europe ( the countries listed below have priority * )
- applicants from the United States and Canada
- applicants from developing countries
- applicants from other countries ( within the limits of funds available )
( *Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom )
ISU Masters Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, International Space University Masters Scholarship is available for International Students.
ISU Masters Scholarship Open for following Countries :
- International Space University Masters Scholarship Open for Europe ( Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom ), United States and Canada, ISU Affiliates, Developing Countries, other Countries.
ISU Masters Scholarship Description :
- The International Space University is provided funding from Industry and Government Agencies to help support MSc students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees.
- This aid is available to selected applicants and covers a portion of their fees.
- It is paid directly to International Space University by the sponsoring organization.
- Financial aid is granted on the basis of academic and professional merit,demonstrated efforts in personal fund – raising, demonstrated financial need.
- 3 full International Space University Scholarships for MSS ( 2012 – 2013 ) and 3 full Masters Scholarships for MSM ( 2012 – 2013 ).
- International Space University Masters Scholarships cover all tuition fees but do not include living costs or travel to and from Strasbourg .
- Applicants may only apply for MSS or MSM International Space University Masters Scholarships not for both.
ISU Masters Scholarship Application Form 2014 :
- Applicants for the MSS program 2014 – 2015 requesting scholarships should apply online on the ISU website before 15th March 2014. Applicants not in need of financial aid can apply until 30th June, 2013. Financial aid will be awarded within the limits of funds available, so early applications are highly recommended.
- Please note that the relevant box on the Confidential Financial Information form of the application must be checked. It is recommended that candidates make a personal effort to raise funds enabling them to attend the program. Such initiatives are taken into consideration when ISU allocates funding.
- When submitting your application to ISU, please don’t forget to attach your resume. Your resume may be given by ISU Staff Members to sponsors. However, ISU will not give its sponsors contact information, but will try its best to match applicant’s profiles to sponsor requirements.
Note : You will find below the list of partners who have supported ISU students for many years. Please note that unless specified otherwise, you should go through ISU when applying for scholarships and not directly to the sponsors.
ISU Masters Scholarship Application Deadline 2014 : 15th March, 2014.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.