2012 PhD Fellowship in Irstea Clermont Ferrand
Three years PhD Fellowship in a Network Perspective on Agricultural Watershed Governance. The case of the Local Agri – Environmental Schemes in France to study at Irstea Clermont-Ferrand France ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Economics.
Course Level : PhD.
Scholarship Provider : Irstea Clermont Ferrand.
Scholarship can be taken at : France.
Eligibility for Irstea Clermont Ferrand PhD Fellowship 2012 :
- Master level qualification in Environmental Economics, Agricultural Economics or Development Economics.
- Previous experience of qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis.
- Knowledge of French or strong willingness to develop a good command of French.
- Knowledge of agro – environmental issues in the European context.
Irstea Clermont Ferrand PhD Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Irstea Clermont Ferrand PhD Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Irstea Clermont Ferrand PhD Scholarship Description :
- Nonpoint source Pollution from Agriculture is a major threat to the quality of surface and ground waters in the European Union ( EU ) context.
- More particularly, nitrate and phosphorus pollution from agriculture accounts for the largest part of diffuse run o.
- The EU Water Framework Directive, adopted in 2000, sets the objective of achieving good water status for all bodies of surface waters and groundwater in ( 2015 ) the latest.
- This Directive a more integrated approach by defining the river bas Watershed governance typically relies on more or less formal inter structure is likely to influence the success of cooperation aims at assessing the impact of the watershed governance.
Irstea Clermont Ferrand PhD Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Irstea Clermont Ferrand PhD Scholarships should be applied by an Email and Post.
Irstea Clermont Ferrand PhD Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 20th May, 2012.
Study Subject ( s ) :
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.