Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation – FMJH Scholarship 2012
2012 FMJH Postdoctoral Scholarship
International Postdoctoral Scholarship in Mathematics for Life Science at the Labs in Applied Mathematics Pure gold of the Ecole Polytechnique, Ecole Normale Superieure de Cachan, Paris Sud University and IHES in Orsay France ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Mathematics for Life Science.
Course Level : Postdoctoral.
Scholarship Provider : Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation ( FMJH ).
Scholarship can be taken at : France.
Eligibility for FMJH Postdoctoral Scholarship 2012 :
- Foreign Students ( i.e. who do not have the French citizenship ) who have or will have completed PhD in Mathematics ( or related to Mathematics ) in an academic Institution by September ( 2012 ).
- All students ( french or not ) who have or will have completed a PhD in Mathematics ( or related to Mathematics ) academic Institution by September ( 2012 ).
FMJH Postdoctoral Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation Postdoctoral Scholarship is available for International Students.
FMJH Postdoctoral Scholarship Description :
- For the project LabEx LMH the Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation ( FMJH ) is offering one or two year France Scholarships for talented students applying to a Postdoctoral position in Mathematics for the Life Sciences in one of its member Institutions ( the Labs in Applied or Pure Mathematics of the École polytechnique, École Normale Supérieure de Cachan, IHÉS and Paris Sud University in Orsay ).
- Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation Postdoctoral Scholarship salary is up to [rupee] 24,000 euros per year.
- Laureates will be asked to give 20 hours/year for tutoring session at Graduates level.
- The appointment will be for one or two years beginning on 1st September, 2012.
FMJH Postdoctoral Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation Postdoctoral Scholarship should be applied by Online.
FMJH Postdoctoral Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 3rd June, 2012.