Masters Scholarship in University of Strasbourg
Masters Scholarship for France or International Students in the field of Physics and Material Chemistry at University of Strasbourg France
Study Subject ( s ) : NIE ( Nanostructures in Interaction with their Environment ) or IRON ( Innovative Radiopharmaceuticals in Oncology and Neurology ).
Course Level : Masters.
Scholarship Provider : University of Strasbourg.
Scholarship can be taken at : France.
Eligibility for Strasbourg University Scholarship
- Only students with an excellent academic background will be considered for this University of Strasbourg Masters Scholarships.
University of Strasbourg Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, University of Strasbourg Masters Scholarship is available for International Students.
Strasbourg University Scholarship Description
- In the framework of the training program of the “Laboratoire d’excellence” NIE ( Nanostructures in nteraction with their Environment ) or IRON ( Innovative Radiopharmaceuticals in Oncology and Neurology ), students from France or abroad can apply for a two Master Scholarship of the University of Strasbourg ( cf. Appendix 1 ).
- These Master courses are in direct relation to one of the NIE or IRON founding laboratories.
University of Strasbourg Scholarship Application Form
- University of Strasbourg Masters Scholarship should be applied by an Email.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.