Berlin House of Representatives Research Grants scholarship 2013
DAAD Grants for Students from France, Great Britain, the USA and Russia are offered by the Foundation of the Berlin House of Representatives at German Universities 2013 – 2014.
- Study Subject ( s ) : The scholarship is provided to learn any subject.
- Course Level : This scholarship is for pursuing Predoctoral and Postdoctoral level.
- Scholarship Provider : The Foundation of the Berlin House of Representatives.
- Scholarship can be taken at : Germany.
- Number of awards offered : 20 scholarships are offered.
- Tenure of award : It is applicable 1 year.
- Value :
- Total offer is of : 770.00 EUR for pre doctoral academics.
- 1300.00 EUR for post doctoral academics.
Berlin House of Representatives Research Grants scholarship 2013 Eligibility
Applicant must have completed Diploma or Bachelor or Master.
Applicants for a scholarship from the Study Foundation of the Berlin House of Representatives are required to be among the leading young academics of their country, i.e. possess clearly above average qualifications.
The scholarships are granted according to professional qualifications. Normally, academics who apply should be no more than 35 years old, while the maximum age for students is generally 25.
Applicants who were academically inactive for a lengthy period of time in their home country after passing their final examination cannot be considered.
Berlin House of Representatives Research Grants Scholarship 2013 Open for International Students
- The students of France, Great Britain, the USA and Russia can apply.
Berlin House of Representatives Research Grants Scholarship 2013 Description
The Study Foundation of the Berlin House of Representatives awards its scholarships to younger graduates of higher education institutions and students with at least 1 degree ( BA or similar ) in any discipline but especially in the humanities and social sciences whose research and study projects are broadly related to Berlin. The scholarships are intended for further academic studies at all state and state recognised institutions of higher education and academic research institutions in Berlin.
Other Benefits : Scholarship holders demonstrating outstanding achievements during their research visits may have monthly grants increased by up to 50%. The Study Foundation also pays for the costs of travel to the place of study, rent and organisation of the accommodation.
Berlin House of Representatives Research Grants scholarship 2013 Selection Criteria
- Coursework, exam results and special occasions scientific knowledge
- scientific quality and feasibility of the project
- technical expertise of professors
- the Admission to a university professor for the candidate or
- the contact between the home and host institution
- adequate knowledge of German.
How to Apply for Berlin House of Representatives Research Grants scholarship 2013
- The mode of applying is post.
- Scholarship Application Deadline : 15th December,2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.