German Cancer Research Center – GCRC Fellowship 2012Scholarships » Germany »
2012 GCRC Postdoctoral Fellowship in German Cancer Research Center
German Cancer Research Center offers Postdoctoral Fellowship in the field of Natural Science Germany ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Small Animal Imaging.
Course Level : Postdoctoral.
Scholarship Provider : German Cancer Research Center.
Scholarship can be taken at : Germany.
Eligibility for GCRC Postdoctoral Fellowship 2012 :
- PhD degree in Natural Science.
- Experience in Animal Handling ( preferable with certificate ).
- Experience in Small Animal Imaging.
GCRC Postdoctoral Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, German Cancer Research Center Postdoctoral Scholarship is not available for International Students.
GCRC Postdoctoral Scholarship Description :
- We are seeking a Postdoctoral Fellow who has an applied Biological and or Physical background and good skills in Animal Handling.
- The focus is to characterrize a novel multimodal contrast agent in vitro and in vivo which will be developed within the EU – project 3MICRON.
- Ideal candidates will be experienced in Small Animal Imaging and the respective analysis software tools.
- The work compasses to organize to perform and to report on Phantom and Animal Studies using MRI, Ultrasound and SPECT Imaging.
GCRC Postdoctoral Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- German Cancer Research Center Postdoctoral Scholarships should be applied by an Electronically and Post.
GCRC Postdoctoral Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 2nd January, 2012.