Heidelberg University DAAD PhD Scholarships 2013
German Academic Exchange Service ( DAAD ) offers PhD Fellowships for International Students at Heidelberg University in Germany 2013.
- Study Subject ( s ) : Study subjects are Molecular and Cellular Biology.
- Course Level : This scholarship is for pursuing PhD level.
- Scholarship Provider : German Academic Exchange Service ( DAAD ).
- Scholarship can be taken at : Germany.
Heidelberg University DAAD Scholarship 2013 Eligibility
Students applying for these positions are expected to receive their final degree before 1st February 2013. Qualified candidates who obtained their final degree outside Germany and whose first nationality is not German are invited to submit their application to this call.
DAAD PhD Scholarship 2013 Open for International Students
- International students can apply for the Heidelberg University DAAD PhD scholarship.
Heidelberg University DAAD Scholarship 2013 Description
- HBIGS received funding for two competitive 3 – or 4 – year ( depending on geographic origin of the applicant ) PhD fellowships by the German Academic Exchange Service ( DAAD ).
DAAD PhD Scholarship 2013 Selection Process
The selection process for awarding DAAD scholarships is based on the principle of academic self – government. These reports, along with certificates documenting the applicant’s academic achievements and the applicant’s description of the study or research project, form an important decision – making basis for the Selection Committee’s scholarship award recommendation.
DAAD PhD Scholarship 2013 Application Form
- Heidelberg University DAAD PhD scholarships 2013 should be applied by Post.
Heidelberg University DAAD PhD Scholarships 2013 Application Deadline
- Do submit your Heidelberg University DAAD PhD scholarship applications till 30th November, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.