Leo Baeck Doctoral Fellowships 2013
The Leo Baeck Institute offers Doctoral Fellowship for International Students Who Pursue their Research in the field of History and Culture of German – speaking Jewry, Germany 2013.
- Study Subject ( s ) : History and culture of German – speaking Jewry.
- Course Level : Doctoral.
- Scholarship Provider : Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes and the Leo Baeck Institute London.
- Scholarship can be taken at : Germany.
Leo Baeck Doctoral Scholarships 2013 Eligibility
- University degree ( s ) with excellent marks.
- Date of latest degree not before February 2010.
- Formal qualification for doctoral studies.
- Doctoral research project focussing on the history and culture of German – speaking Jewry.
Leo Baeck Doctoral Scholarships 2013 Open for International Students
Yes, Leo Baeck Doctoral Scholarships are available for International Students.
Leo Baeck Doctoral Scholarship 2013 Description
Fellowships of the international Leo Baeck Fellowship Program are awarded to doctoral students who pursue their research in the field of history and culture of German – speaking Jewry. Besides financial support for one year, the program offers regular workshops, jointly organized by the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes and the Leo Baeck Institute London. The program particularly aims at doctoral students who wish to carry out research in more than one country; it is open to students of any nationality at any institution of higher education.
What Leo Baeck Doctoral Scholarship 2013 covers
Fellows receive a stipend of 1,150 EUR per month. For research trips and conference participation monthly supplements and travel allowances are available on request. Tuition fees are not covered.
How to Apply for Leo Baeck Doctoral Scholarships 2013
- The mode of applying for Leo Baeck Doctoral Fellowship is by Email.
- Leo Baeck Doctoral Scholarship Application Deadline : 1st February, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.