University of Mannheim Scholarships 2012
PhD Studentship / Graduate Research Associate Position in the field of Computer Science at University of Mannheim, Germany 2012.
- Study Subject ( s ) : Data Integration, Data Mining, Linked Data and Semantic Web Technologies.
- Course Level : Level of Study is PhD / Graduate.
- Scholarship Provider : European Commission within the FP7 Information and Communication Technologies Work Program.
- Scholarship can be taken at : Germany.
- Tenure of award : 4 – year.
Mannheim University Scholarships 2012 Eligibility
- We expect candidates to have a university degree in computer science or a related discipline, have good programming skills ( Java or Scala ) and be fluent in English.
- Preference will be given to applicants with disabilities provided they have the same qualifications. The University of Mannheim strives to increase the proportion of women in research and teaching and we therefore encourage qualified women to apply.
Mannheim University Scholarships 2012 Open for International Students
- The scholarship is open for German students.
University of Mannheim Scholarship 2012 Description
The graduate research associate is expected to carry out research on Web Data Integration ( Schema Matching, Identity Resolution, Data Quality Assessment and Fusion ) as well as Large – Scale Data Extraction in the context of the EU research project LOD2. The results of the research work should contribute to the further development of the LDIF – Linked Data Integration Framework, Web Data Commons and DBpedia and be integrated into the LOD2 Technology Stack. The graduate research associate is expected to work towards a PhD degree on a topic connected with the project.
How to Apply for University of Mannheim Scholarships 2012
- The mode of applying for University of Mannheim Scholarships is by post and electronically, Please send your application together with the usual documents ( curriculum vitae, information about research and software development experience, list of publications, copies of certificates ) as PDF by email using a subject line starting with [ LOD2 Application ].
- University of Mannheim Scholarship Application Deadline : No later than 15th October, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.