Chief Minister Fellowship
Fellowship Program in the field of Economic Growth, Development of Agriculture, Innovation offered by The Government of Gujarat in India.
Study Subject ( s ) : Economic, Development of Agriculture, Innovation
Course Level : Professional Fellowship Program
Scholarship Provider : The Government of Gujarat
Scholarship can be taken at : India
Government of Gujarat Eligibility 2011 :
To be eligible for the Chief Minister’s Fellowship Program, prospective fellows must have a minimum University Degree and relevant work experience.
- Strong academic achievement.
- Track record of remarkable professional achievement in the applicant’s career.
- Demonstrated commitment to social / public service.
- Strength of character, positive attitude and the ability to work with others.
Fellows will be working and residing in Gujarat for the period of one year. The Fellowship program is open to all those holding :
- Indian citizenship
- Person of Indian Origin ( PIO ) card
- Overseas Citizenship of India ( OCI )
Chief Minister Scholarship Open for International Students : No
Gujarat Government Scholarship Description :
- The Chief Minister’s Fellowship Program is an extraordinary opportunity for the youth to be part of social service for the future development of our country. Fellows are placed with high – profile projects to make an exceptional impact on social development.
- The Program aims to prepare Fellows with an understanding of the increasing complexity of development processes and how to make effective decisions for positive transformations.
Chief Minister Scholarship : Online
Government of Gujarat Scholarship Application Deadline : 31 August, 2011.