ICICI FellowshipScholarships »
ICICI Graduate Fellowship Program
ICICI Foundation offers Graduate Fellowship for the applicants of India
Study Subject ( s ) : Youth Leadership.
Course Level : Graduate.
Scholarship Provider : ICICI Foundation.
Scholarship can be taken at : India.
Eligibility for ICICI Graduate Fellowship
- Graduates in the age group 21 to 28 years can apply for this program.
- Talented dynamic young individual who are passionate and committed to India Social Development.
- Graduate ( from any discipline ) up to 28 years of age or will Graduate on or before 1st July are eligible.
Selection Procedure for ICICI Graduate Fellowship
- Selection will be based on different parameters.
- Eligible candidates will be called for a psychometric test analysis which will assess them along various parameters.
- Those shortlisted after these two stages will be invited to attend an assessment day which will consist of various individual and group activities aimed at assess leadership skills, problem solving abilities and working with others in a team.
- Those who emerge successful at the end of this process are ready to begin their journey as an ICICI Fellow designate.
ICICI Graduate Scholarship Open for International Students
- No, ICICI Graduate Scholarship is not available for International Students.
ICICI Graduate Scholarship Description
- ICICI invites Graduate Scholarship application from Indian candidates for a 15 month Youth Leadership program aimed to create a cadre of socially responsible leaders for India.
- No fees are charged from the ICICI Graduate Fellows.
- Instead ICICI Foundation will pay a stipend of ₹ 12,000 per month.
- Health Insurance cover upto ₹ 1 lakh on 24 hour Hospitalization is also provided to Graduate Fellow designates.
- ICICI Graduate Fellow designate is also given the opportunity to undertake an exposure study visit, anywhere in India for a period of not more than one week financed by the ICICI Foundation upto ₹ 10,000 ( all inclusive ).
ICICI Graduate Scholarship Application Form
- ICICI Graduate Scholarships should be applied by Online.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.