IDRBT Postdoctoral Fellowship, IndiaScholarships »
IDRBT Postdoctoral Fellowship, India
Fellowship program for postdoctoral applicants for critical research projects, thereby contributing to the IDRBT’s research initiatives.
Study Subject : Areas relevant to banking technology.
Employer : Institute in Development and Research in Banking Technology.
Level : Postdoctoral.
Identify and encourage promising young researchers with talent and innovative ideas to work on focal areas of research of the Institute.
Bring on board Ph.D degree holders within three years of award of Ph.D degree or those who have submitted Ph.D thesis to undertake critical research projects successfully and thereby contribute to the IDRBT’s research initiatives.
Develop and deliver working prototypes for commercial use in due course. Bright minds, who need an opportunity to carry out research and development, will get an opportunity of working in areas relevant to IDRBT.
Areas of Research :
IPDFs shall bring with them in – depth knowledge in their area and would utilize it to work out IT based solutions in various areas of Banking Technology.
They would carry out Research in one of the following areas or any other technology area, relevant to banking, and acceptable to the IDRBT.
- Financial Networks and Applications.
- Electronic Payment and Settlement Systems.
- Security Technologies for the Financial Sector.
- Financial Information Systems and Business Intelligence.
- Banking Analysis.
- Financial Inclusion.
- Core Banking System Related Challenges.
- Mobile Banking / Payments.
- Enterprise Data Models and Architectures for Banks.
- UML for Bank Systems and Applications.
Eligibility for IDRBT Fellowship :
- Ph.D in Computer Science, Networks, Security or in an above cited area, and within three years of being awarded the Ph.D degree or those who have submitted their Ph.D thesis.
- Ph.D of the candidate and the proposed research should be in the areas relevant to IDRBT.
- Has sufficient IT background in terms of knowledge and utilization of IT systems, tools and techniques.
- Has a flair for Research and Development based problems – solving.
- Accepted research publications in high – impact journals.
- Not beyond 35 years of age.
Application Deadline :
This is a rolling scheme and applications received for selection will be evaluated from time to time.
For further fellowship information and application please visit : http://www.idrbt.ac.in/education/ipdf.html.