Indian Agricultural Research Institute – IARI Scholarships 2011
IARI 2011 Research Scholarships in Indian Agricultural Research Institute
BRNS funded Junior Research Fellowship in Molecular characterization of Triticum dicoccum-derived rust resistance wheat lines and reducing the linkage drag through irradiation at Indian Agricultural Research Institute India.
Study Subject ( s ) : Molecular characterization of Triticum dicoccum – derived rust resistance wheat lines and reducing the linkage drag through irradiation.
Course Level : Research.
Scholarship Provider : Indian Agricultural Research Institute India.
Scholarship can be taken at : India.
IARI Research Scholarships Eligibility 2011 :
- M.Sc ( Agriculture ) in Plant Breeding / Genetics / PB & G, Plant Biotechnology, Molecular Biology / Life Sciences ( Plant ).
- Desirable : Minimum 2 years of research experience in the field of molecular marker and working knowledge of computer.
IARI Research Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Indian Agricultural Research Institute Research Scholarships not Available for International Students.
IARI Research Scholarship Description :
- The principal investigator / Co – Principal Investigators intend to recruit One Junior Research Fellow ( JRF ) in BRNS ( Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences ) funded project purely on contractual basis.
IARI Research Scholarships Application 2011 :
- Interested candidates satisfying the essential qualifications may come for the interview with a copy of the bio-data, original and attested copies of all certificates, recent copy of passport size photograph, etc.,.
IARI Research Scholarships Application Deadline : 16th November, 2011.