Indian Institute of Science – IPC IISc Scholarships 2012Scholarships »
Indian Institute of Science – IPC IISc Scholarships 2012
Department of IPC, Indian Institute of Science funding Project Assistant Positions on Biophotnics and Laser Spectroscopy, India 2012.
Department of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry
Study Subject ( s ) : Biophotnics and Laser Spectroscopy
Course Level : PhD
Scholarship Provider : Dept of IPC, Indian Institute of Science
Scholarship can be taken at : India
Eligibility for IPC IISc Scholarship :
- MSc ( Physics / Chemistry / biomedical engg.etc.. ) or BTech or MTech relevant subjects.
IPC IISc Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, IPC IISc Scholarship is not available for International Students.
IPC IISc Scholarship Description :
- Project assistant positions as are available at IISc, to work with the Laser Spectroscopy Group to work on various inter – desciplinary projects involving biology, physics and nanotechnology.
- Our group, Laser Spectroscopy Group, is a part of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry ( IPC ) department of the premier institution of research in India – Indian Institute of Science.
- we are trying to understand structure and dynamics of molecules using different spectroscopic techniques and also trying to understand structural uniqueness of molecular entities in complex biological systems like single cells ( cancer and normal ) and tissues.
IPC IISc Scholarship Application Form :
- IPC IISc Scholarship should be applied By Electronically.
IPC IISc Scholarship Application Deadline : Contact Employer.