Indian Oil Academic ScholarshipsScholarships »
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Scholarships 2019
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd announced Scholarships for Students of High School + / ITI, Engineering, Medical, Management Courses at India ( 2019 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Engineering, Medical, Management.
Course Level : High School + ITI Studies, Graduate and Postgraduate.
Scholarship Provider : Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
Scholarship can be taken at : India.
Eligibility for Indian Oil Academic Scholarships 2019 :
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Class, GEN, General, PwDs, Persons with Disabilities ( minimum 40% disability as per definition under Disabilities Act 1952 ).
- Students pursuing full time / regular courses ( not correspondence or distance mode ) in these streams & studying in Schools / Colleges / Institutions / Universities recognized by MCI / AICTE / State Education Boards / State Govt / ICSE / ISC / CBSE / Central Govt. / Association of Indian universities, shall be eligible to apply.
- Student should have bonafide admission in the 1st year of School / College / Institute / University in the academic year ( 2012 – 13 ).
- Students having confirmed admission in the first year of full time Engineering degree course ( minimum 4 years ), MBBS ( minimum 4 years ), MBA ( minimum 2 years ) are eligible to apply.
- Students of two years full time/regular courses ( not correspondence or distance mode ) post graduate courses in Business Administration/Management recognized by Central / State Govt / Association of Indian universities and which are equivalent to MBA, are eligible for Management stream High School + ITI Studies, Graduate and Postgraduate Scholarship.
Indian Oil Academic Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Indian Oil Academic High School + ITI Studies, Graduate and Postgraduate Scholarship is not available for International Students.
Indian Oil Academic Scholarship Description :
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd offers 2000 Graduate and Postgraduate Scholarships are being offered for 10th + / ITI studies.
- Equitable distribution of Indian Oil Academic Scholarships may be State wise, based on number of students appeared for 10th Standard during ( 2019 – 2020 ).
- Once awarded, the Indian Oil Academic Scholarships will be disbursed ₹ 3,000/- per month for 4 years in case of Engineering & MBBS and 2 years for MBA courses and ₹ 1,000 /- per month for duration of 2 years in case of 10th + / ITI course.
- Duration of each course in no case be less than the duration of the Indian Oil Academic Scholarship.
- Indian Oil Academic Scholarship will be suspended, if the scholar is not promoted to the next academic year and the High School + ITI Studies, Graduate and Postgraduate Scholarship will be discontinued permanently if this happens for the second time, in succession or two times in the entire course of the study.
Indian Oil Academic Scholarship Application Form 2019 :
- Indian Oil Academic High School + ITI Studies, Graduate and Postgraduate Scholarship should be applied by an Online.
Indian Oil Academic Scholarship Application Deadline 2019 : 30th September, 2019.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.