Indian Oil Educational Scholarships Scheme 2013
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Scholarships 2013
Indian Oil offers 2600 Scholarships for Students of 10 + / ITI, Engineering, MBBS & MBA Courses on merit – cum – means basis as under. 2000 Scholarships are offered for 10 + / ITI students. The equitable distribution of IOCL scholarships will be State – wise, based on ” Number of students who appeared for 10th Standard examination during 2012 – 13 “.
IOCL 600 scholarships are offered to students pursuing professional courses ( Engineering – 300 Nos. MBBS – 200 Nos. & MBA – 100 Nos. ). IOC scholarships will be equitably distributed Zone – wise viz. North, South, East & West, based on ” Number of students who appeared for 12th Standard examination during 2012 – 13 “.
Eligibility for Indian Oil Educational Scholarships 2013
Students pursuing full time / regular courses ( not correspondence / distance / online mode ) in these streams & studying in Schools / Colleges / Institutions / Universities recognized by MCI / AICTE / State Education Boards / State Government.
Students pursuing full time / regular courses in stream and Studying in Schools / Colleges / ICSE / ISC / CBSE / Central Government / Association of Indian universities, shall be eligible to apply for the different streams as under.
|Stream||Duration for IOC Scholarship will be |
awarded & minimum duration of Course
|No. of IOC Scholarships||Qualifying |
|Minimum Eligibility marks in Qualifying Exam||IOC Scholarship
amount per month
|GENERAL||SC / ST / OBC / Girls||PwDs|
|10 + / ITI||2 years||2000||10th||65%||60%||50%||1000|
1. Indian Oil Merit Scholarships Scheme for 10 + / ITI studies
- ( For 10+ ) – Bonafide students ( full time / regular ) in 11th standard / Ist Year of Intermediate course or equivalent course in 2013 – 14 are eligible to apply.
- ( For ITI ) – Bonafide students ( full time / regular ) in 1st year of 2 years ITI course in 2013 – 14 are eligible to apply.
2. Indian Oil Scholarships Scheme for Engineering & MBBS
Bonafide students ( full time / regular ) in the first year of Engineering / MBBS degree courses in 2013 – 14 ( minimum 4 years course duration ) are eligible to apply.
3. Indian Oil Scholarships Scheme for MBA
- Bonafide students ( full time / regular ) in the first year of 2 years post graduate course in Business Administration / Management in 2013 – 14 are eligible to apply.
- The marks obtained in the qualifying examination making the students eligible to seek admission in the respective first year of these courses will be considered for selection.
- Minimum eligibility percentage of marks required from the students of various categories in qualifying examination is given in the table.
- Percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examination shall be calculated on total aggregate marks of all subjects. In case of Graduates, percentage of marks obtained shall be calculated on total aggregate of marks of all subjects for all the academic years of graduation.
- Normalization of marks for all courses shall be done by using percentile method so as to rationalize the variation of marks provided by different Boards and Universities / Institutions.
Age Limit for IOCL Scholarships 2013
Minimum 15 years and maximum 30 years as on 1st July, 2013. Persons born between 1st July,1983 and 1st July, 1998 ( both days inclusive ) are eligible to apply. However, relaxation in the upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC / ST candidates and 10 years for Persons with Disabilities ( PwDs ) is permissible.
Reservation Seats for IOCL Scholarships 2013
- 49.5% IOCL scholarships are reserved i.e. SC ( 15% ), ST ( 7.5% ) & OBC ( 27% ). Only those listed in the Central Government’s OBC list will be considered against OBC quota. OBC candidates of State list but not covered by Central Government’s OBC list may apply as general candidates.
- 25% of IOCL scholarships for girl students and 10% of scholarships for persons with Disabilities ( PwDs ) ( minimum 40% disability as per definition under Disabilities Act 1952 ) are reserved in each category / sub – category. The above reservations shall be maintained on overall All India Basis.
Indian Oil Educational Scholarship Application Form 2013
Students meeting above eligibility criteria can apply online by logging on to http://ioclscholar.sifyitest.com or at http://www.iocl.com/Aboutus/Scholarships.aspx. IOCL site will be kept open to receive online applications from 5th July, 2013 to 30th September, 2013.
Once the IOCL online application is submitted by an applicant, the system will generate a unique Registration Number. The applicants should take a print out of the same for future reference / correspondence till the Scholarships are awarded.
Indian Oil Academic Scholarship Application Submission 2013
All the applicants are required to submit the documents along with a print out of online application form duly signed by the applicants for scrutiny / verification. The detail of such forms / documents to be submitted is given in the above IOCL website.
If the detail provided in the IOCL online application is found to be incorrect & does not match with the submitted documents, the application of such applicants shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence shall be made / entertained on the subject.
Indian Oil Academic Scholarship 2013 General Instructions :
- Criterion for selection will be merit and family’s income
- A scholarship holder under this scheme should not be receiving any other scholarship / stipend / financial aid from any other source during the period of IOCL scholarship.
- There will be no obligation on part of IOCL Scholarships to provide employment to any Scholar at any point of time.
- IOCL Scholarships reserves the right to reject any application as well as discontinue / suspend the scholarship without giving any notice / assigning any reason.
- Wards of the IOCL employees, its Joint Venture and Subsidiary companies and Consultant managing the Scheme are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants will have to provide valid & active e – mail address, mobile number & Bank account no. in their online application form & keep checking their personal e Mail / Mobile SMS, website of Administrator of the Scheme http://ioclscholar.sifyitest.com as well as the web site of IOCL http://www.iocl.com/Aboutus/Scholarships.aspx regularly for instructions specific for them from Administrator of the Scheme / IOCL
- IOCL will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss / damage of documents in transit or whatsoever reason.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.
IOC Scholarship Application Deadline 2013
Above documents in a sealed cover should reach on or before 15th October, 2013.
Note : Documents received after 15th October, 2013 shall not be accepted. The applicants are advised to send their documents preferably by Speed post or Registered Post to the following Address.
Sify Technologies Limited,
( IOCL ESS I – TEST DIVISION ),
Plot No B7, Sector – 132,
Noida – 201301 ( Uttar Pradesh ),
( Landmark : Next to Naukri.com office )
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd announced Scholarships for Students of High School + / ITI, Engineering, Medical, Management Courses at India ( 2013 ).
Scholarships Related : Indian Oil Academic 2013 Scholarship, 2013 Academic Scholarships in India, Indian Academic Scholarships 2013, Indian Oil Educational Scholarships Scheme 2013, Indian Oil Academic Scholarship Eligibility, Indian Oil Educational Scholarships 2013 Scheme, Indian Oil Academic High School Scholarship, Indian Oil Scholarship for ITI, Indian Oil Educational Scholarships 2013 Programs, Indian Oil Academic Scholarship Description, 2013 Scholarship Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Indian Oil Educational Scholarships 2013 Form, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd 2013 Scholarship, Indian Oil Postgraduate Scholarship 2013, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd IOCL Scholarships 2013, IOCL Academic Scholarship 2013, Indian Oil Academic Scholarship 2013 Application Deadline, 2013 IOCL Academic Scholarship, Indian Oil ITI 2013 Scholarship, 2013 Scholarships in India, IOCL Academic 2013 Scholarship, 2013 Scholarships India Indian Oil ,
Posted In scholarships : Leave a response for indian oil educational scholarships scheme 2013 by amala