Israel Government ScholarshipScholarships »
Government of Israel Research Scholarship 2019 – 20
Government of Israel online applications are invited from Indian nationals through MHRD’s website http://mhrd.gov.in/scholarships for the award of Government of Israel for 08 months research / specialization under Israel Government Scholarship for the year 2019 -2020. The Scholarship is granted only for study in universities and programs approved by the Israeli Council for Higher Education.
No of Nominations to be sent : 10
No of Scholarship award : 07 ( two scholarships will be given in Hebrew Language and five for an academic year / research )
Israel Government scholarships applications are invited in the following subjects.
Study Subject ( s ) : Comparative Study of Religions ( with specific reference to Judaism ), Middle East Studies, Hebrew language and literature, History of the Jewish people, Economics, Agriculture, Business Management, Mass Communication, Environmental Studies, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology.
Eligibility for Government of Israel Research Scholarship 2019
- Age Limit : There is no upper age limit for applying for the Government of Israel scholarship.
Qualification : ( as on 30.12.2018 )
- For research / specialization : Master’s degree in relevant field with 60% marks or more for applying to the subjects Agriculture, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Environment Studies; and Master’s degree in relevant field with 55% marks or more for the remaining subjects.
- For Hebrew Language and Literature Course : Student pursuing the post graduate course in this subject may also apply.
Basic requirement :
- Proof of English or Hebrew Language know ledge is a must.
- The applicant should meet the academic requirements of the Israeli University to which he / she applies. A scholarship will be granted only after the institute approves the acceptance of the candidate.
Government of Israel Scholarship Value 2019
- Terms and conditions of the Israel Government scholarship will change every year according to the yearly budget of Israel Government for this purpose.
- Government of Israel scholarship could be partial, or full. Partial scholarship will includes i) Basic health insurance ii) part of tuition fees iii) monthly allowance for one academic year ( 8 months only ).
- Full Israel Government Scholarship included i) tuition fees ii) a monthly allowance for one academic year ( 8 months only ) iii) Basic health insurance.
- Accommodation, transportation and travel arrangements to and from or in Israel are the applicant’s responsibility.
- Government of Israel Scholarships will be granted only in universities and programs approved by the Israel Government and this Ministry.
Israel Government Research Scholarship Application Form 2019
- Israel Government invites only online applications. Link for online application is http://proposal.sakshat.ac.in/scholarship/.
- Any other mode of application will not be considered. Applicant need not to send the print out of their application.
Applicants are required to fill also the application which is prescribed by the Government if Israel. The application should include following :
- Dully filled in Israel Government Scholarship application form in the format given. Detailed letter describing the field the applicant intends to study in Israel, specifying the University he / she wishes to attend.
- Curriculum Vitae. Copies of letters exchanged with Israeli universities or the Israeli supervisor ( It should be attached or produced at the time of interview ).
- Official original academic records ( or notarized copies ) of all relevant studies and test scores, diplomas attesting the completion of an academic degree
- At least two ( 2 ) letters of recommendation from lecturers / professors who taught the candidates (It should be attached or produced during interview ). Three ( 3 ) photographs, Certificate of Health.
Israel Government Research Scholarship Application Deadline 2019 : 28th November, 2019 .