Bocconi University Scholarship – 15Scholarships » Italy »
2014 / 15 Postgraduate Scholarship in University of Bocconi
Bocconi University is announcing scholarships for international students ( non Italian ) in Italy. The scholarships are available for pursuing Bachelor program or a Combined Bachelor and Master of Science in Law program. Up to 30 need based scholarships will be awarded for the AY 2014 – 2015.
The scholarship provides a full tuition waiver, worth approximately € 11,000.00 per year for a maximum of 3 academic years ( for Bachelor programs ) or 5 academic years ( for the Law program ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Scholarships are awarded in the field of Law at the Bocconi University.
Course Level : Scholarships are available for pursuing Bachelor program or a Combined Bachelor and Master program at Bocconi University in Italy.
Scholarship Provider : Bocconi University, Italy.
Scholarship can be taken at : Italy.
Eligibility for University of Bocconi PG Scholarship 2014 – 15 :
- Only applicants for the first year of a Bocconi Bachelor Program or the Law program who meet all the following conditions will be taken into consideration for awarding the scholarships.
- non – Italian citizenship;
- non – Italian residence;
- a non – Italian High School Diploma earned in Italy or abroad.
- Students who meet any of the following conditions will not be taken into consideration.
- previously enrolled in an undergraduate program or in a Combined Bachelor’s and Master’s Program in Italy or abroad.
- have earned an Undergraduate or Graduate level university degree.
- recipient of a scholarship awarded for the AY 2014 – 15 by private or public institutions.
Bocconi University PG Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, International students ( non – Italian ) can apply for the scholarships.
University of Bocconi Postgraduate Scholarship Description :
- Universita Bocconi offers up to 30 need – based scholarships to international students applying to a Bachelor program or a Law Program at Bocconi for the AY 2014 – 2015.
- The awarding of the scholarship also takes into consideration the students’ academic profiles.
- The Scholarship provides a full tuition waiver, worth approximately € 11,000.00 per year for a maximum of 3 academic years ( for Bachelor programs ) or 5 academic years ( for the Law program ).
- The renewal of the scholarship is subject to meeting merit criteria. Scholarship applications must be submitted by the same deadline as that of the applicant’s selected Bocconi admission’s session.
Bocconi University PG Scholarship Application Form 2014 – 15 :
- Applicants for the first 5 “international” sessions, who are neither a resident or citizen of Italy nor have earned an Italian High School diploma in Italy or abroad, will have the opportunity to apply for the Bocconi Scholarship for International Students by completing the online application visit the website : http://www.unibocconi.eu link found in the top right – hand corner of this page.
- The application must be submitted online by the same date as the online admission’s application. Late applications or applications submitted for a later round will not be taken into consideration. Scholarships will be awarded by a Commission whose decision is unquestionable and final: no appeals will be considered.
- Bocconi University Postgraduate Scholarship should be applied byOnline.
University of Bocconi PG Scholarship Application Deadline 2014 – 15 :
- forFirst round / Winter : 15th January, 2014.
- for Second / Spring round : open on 16th January and close on 20th March, 2014.