European University Institute – EUI Fellowship 2012Scholarships » Italy »
2012 EUI Postdoctoral Fellowship in European University Institute
Postdoctoral Fellowships in European University Institute funded by Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies ( RSCAS ) Italy ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Various.
Course Level : Postdoctoral.
Scholarship Provider : RSCAS.
Scholarship can be taken at : Italy.
Eligibility for EUI Postdoctoral Fellowship 2012 :
- European University Institute Fellowships are open to candidates who will have successfully defended their PhD by 31st July, 2012 preceding the start of the Postdoctoral Fellowship on 1st September, 2012.
- Candidates are eligible during the 7 – year period following the successful completion of their PhD ( for example, to apply for 2012 / 2013 the PhD should be completed between 31st July, 2005 and 31st July, 2012 ).
- Extensions to the 7 – year rule are allowed in cases of applicants whose academic career has been interrupted due to maternity leave or illness.
- In particular, for each maternity leave an additional year will be permitted, while in the case of a long or recurrent illness the total period of illness may be taken into account in calculating eligibility.
- Explanation of the circumstances should be included in the European University Institute Postdoctoral Scholarships application in the field marked ‘Additional Notes’.
- Supporting documents will be requested from candidates proposed for selection.
- Candidates who have received their PhD from the European University Institute can only apply for JMF after they have been away from the Institute in a full time occupation or with another Postdoctoral Fellowship for at least one year after defending the PhD.
- Candidates of all Nationalities are eligible for the Jean Monnet European University Institute Postdoctoral Fellowships.
EUI Postdoctoral Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, European University Institute Postdoctoral Scholarship is available for International Students.
EUI Postdoctoral Scholarship Description :
- Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies ( RSCAS ) offers one or two year European University Institute Fellowships to Postdoctoral in an early stage of their academic career.
- RSCAS also offers up to 10 Global Governance European University Institute Postdoctoral Fellowships.
- Preference is given to proposals within the following domains :
- International Financial and Economic Regulation with a Focus on International Monetary Issues and Global Imbalances.
- Global Governance and Democracy.
- Different Institutional Alternatives for Global Governance : Regional Integration, International Organizations, Transnational Networks and Private Governance, Global Administrative Law etc.
- International Trade.
- Climate Change.
- Terrorism and Counter Terrorism Policies, with a focus on its Relationship with Human Tights Issues.
EUI Postdoctoral Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- European University Institute Postdoctoral Scholarships should be applied by Online.
EUI Postdoctoral Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 25th October, 2012.