IAAD International Scholarships 2017
Undergraduate Scholarship in Transportation Design, Industrial Design, Interior & Furniture Design and Communication and Graphic Design at Institute of Applied Arts and Design Italy ( 2017 ).
The call is open to students who
- will take the admission test via Skype because of the resident status abroad.
- obtained a Secondary High School Diploma outside Italy or are attending the last year of secondary high school located outside Italy
- will enroll for the first time in a Bachelor of Science Degree program at IAAD in 2017 / 2018 A.Y.
IAAD awards every year several scholarships to International Students.The amount and duration of each scholarship can cover completely or partially the annual enrollment fee.All the students must confirm every year the scholarship obtained, maintaining the average grade of 25 out of 30.
In order to apply for IAAD scholarships, candidates who enroll to courses held in Italian must possess an Italian language certificate level B2.
International students who are interested in Transportation design undergraduate programme (which is at the moment the only one held in english for the first year) will study Italian language during the academic year and they will have to pass the final exam in order to attend the second year.
The online application for 2017/2018 a.y. must be submitted within 31st May, 2017.
International students can apply for the next academic year as well as to get a scholarship sending us the following documents:
- A portfolio of artistic works
- Application form duly completed on our website
- A motivation letter
- A curriculum vitae / resume
- Copies of the diplomas ( high school degrees )
- A copy of the passport
The application is valid only if all the documents required are submitted by the deadline day.
Please note once again that, as indicated, with the exception of the Bachelor in Transportation design, IAAD undergraduate degrees are offered in Italian language only.Candidates can choose the language of the admission test (Italian or English).
For further details please contact : email@example.com
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.