Masters Scholarships in University of Genoa 2017
Faculty of Engineering announce Master of Science Scholarships in Multimedia Signal Processing and Telecommunication Networks at University of Genoa Italy ( 2017 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Multimedia Signal Processing and Telecommunication Networks.
Course Level : Masters.
Scholarship Provider : University of Genoa.
Scholarship can be taken at : Italy.
Eligibility for Genoa University Masters Scholarships 2017
- Students, who enroll in the program and are younger than 35 years old, can apply to University of Genoa Masters Scholarships and to other benefits and services, including accommodation.
- University of Genoa Masters Scholarship values range between approximately ₹ 3800 and ₹ 4800 ( including restaurant and accommodation services ).
- Rankings for students enrolling in the first year of the Master of Science program depend on yearly revenues.
- Rankings for students enrolling in the second year depend on the number of passed exams ( minimum 30 ECTS ) the related grades, and the yearly revenues.
University of Genoa Masters Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, University of Genoa Masters Scholarship is available for International Students.
Genoa University Masters Scholarship Description
- Master of Science program in Multimedia Signal Processing and Telecommunication Networks ( Faculty of Engineering, University of Genoa Italy ) is offering University of Genoa Scholarships for students, who possess a Bachelor of Science degree ( or equivalent ) and are interested in pursuing their studies in the ICT field.
- The purpose of the program is to offer advanced Education on the topics of Signal, Image, Video and Multimedia processing, Telecommunication Systems, Satellite Systems, Networking, Telematics, Antenna Design and Applied Electromagnetics.
- Expertise in both methodological – scientific bases and advanced design is thoroughly addressed to educate high level ICT professionals in the framework of the Telecommunications Engineering disciplines.
- Faculty members teaching in the program are actively involved in scientific and applied research projects funded by the European Union the European Space Agency the Italian Space Agency and many other National and International Institutions and private enterprises.
- Thanks to this ongoing research activity the courses offered in the program are kept systematically up to date with the latest scientific and technological developments.
University of Genoa Masters Scholarship Application Form 2017
If you have a Bachelor (or equivalent) degree in ICT and wish to pursue your studies, you are very welcome.You are strongly advised to upload your curriculum, titles, and qualifications to the program website (http://www.ime.politecnica.unige.it) for a pre-evaluation, and contact the program coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, asap. Visas are generally required for non-EU students. No visa is necessary for EU students.
For students coming from outside EU: you MUST also pre-enroll to this program at the Italian embassy/consulate in your country. This step is MANDATORY for non-EU students.
Deadline for pre-enrollment is expected between may and July 2017. Consular and visa procedures may be time-consuming, and acting ahead is strongly advisable.
Genoa University Masters Scholarship Application Deadline 2017 : For non-EU students: deadline for pre-enrollment at the Italian embassy/consulate in your country expected between May and July 2017.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.