IUSSTF : INDO – US Research Fellowship 2013 India
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.indousstf.org
Indo US Research Fellowships for Indian Researchers 2013.
The Indo-US Science and Technology Forums ( IUSSTF ) in association with Science and Engineering Research Board ( SERB ) of Department of Science and Technology ( DST ), Government of India announces the Indo-US Research Fellowships with the objective to enable young researchers from India to carry out research in frontier areas of science and technology at a premier institution in USA.
Eligibility for IUSSTF Research Fellowship 2013 :
Academic Qualifications :
- PhD in Science, Engineering, Technology or Medicine.
- Applicants must provide proof of independent work in internationally recognized academic journals.
- Upto 40 years as on 31st December, 2012.
- A permanent position in a public funded R&D lab / S&T institution ( non – private ) / recognized universities / colleges in India.
Areas covered under the Fellowship :
- Atmospheric and Earth Science, Chemical Science, Engineering Sciences, Life Sciences, Medical Sciences, Mathematical and Computational Sciences, Physical Sciences.
Place of Work :
- The applicant should have letter of acceptance from reputed US Scientific / Technological institution where the applicant will be undertaking the research work under the Fellowship.
IUSSTF Research Fellowship Application Deadline 2013 : 08th March, 2013.