Matsumae International Foundation – MIF Fellowship 2012Scholarships » Japan »
2012 MIF Research Fellowship in Matsumae International Foundation
Matsumae International Foundation offers Research Fellowship Program in the field of Natural Science, Engineering and Medicine for the International Applicants Japan ( 2013 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Natural Science, Engineering and Medicine.
Course Level : Research.
Scholarship Provider : Matsumae International Foundation.
Scholarship can be taken at : Japan.
Eligibility for MIF Research Fellowship 2012 :
Applicants of Non – Japanese Nationality who meet all of the following eligibility requirements are invited to submit the required Matsumae International Foundation Research Scholarships application documents :
- Applicants must hold a PhD ( Doctorate ) degree or be recognized by the Matsumae International Foundation as possessing equivalent academic qualifications.
- Applicants must be under 49 years old at the time of Matsumae International Foundation Research Scholarship application.
- Applicants must have sufficient conversational ability in English or Japanese to prevent insurmountable difficulties during their research activities in Japan.
- Applicants should not have been in Japan in the past and or in the present.
- Applicants should have firm positions and professions in their home countries and should return to their countries on completion of their Research Fellowship stay by the Foundation.
- Applicants must be of sound health and not physically handicapped in any way which would not prevent from carrying out research in Japan.
MIF Research Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, Matsumae International Foundation Research Scholarship is available for International Students.
MIF Research Scholarship Description :
- Matsumae International Foundation is a Non – Governmental Organization.
- Research Fellowship Fund is solely based on donations from many Japanese people who have responded with goodwill to Dr.Shigeyoshi Matsumaes call.
- While many donations have been kindly offered by enterprises and groups, most of the donors are individuals who are sympathetic with the Founders ideals and maintain contributions to the Fund from their limited incomes.
- Successful applicants are urged to seriously consider and understand the goodwill of those persons and ensure that the provided Matsumae International Foundation Research Fellowships are utilized effectively.
MIF Research Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Matsumae International Foundation Research Scholarship should be applied by Post and an Electronically.
MIF Research Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 31st August, 2012.