2014 Japan Scholarship in University of Tokyo
Masters and Doctoral Scholarship in Engineering at the Departments in Graduate School of Engineering at the University of Tokyo Japan ( 2014 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Engineering for Systems Innovation.
Course Level : Masters and Doctoral.
Scholarship Provider : MEXT, Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
Scholarship can be taken at : Japan.
Eligibility for University of Tokyo Scholarship 2014 :
- An applicant who is eligible for admission to the Masters course must hold a Bachelors degree from an accredited Institution for admission to the Doctoral course must hold a Masters degree or its equivalent.
- International students with outstanding academic records ( *1 ) who wish to enter Japan as a new student to study in Master’s / Doctoral Program either at the Graduate School of Science.
- Applicants who were born on or after 2nd April, 1979.
- An applicant who has completed or will complete a 16 – year school curriculum in a foreign country ( or an 18 – year school curriculum if he or she desires to enroll in a Doctoral program in the field of medicine, dentistry, or veterinary science, or in pharmacy which is founded on a 6 – year department / faculty )
- An applicant who is or will be aged 22 or older and has taken an individual entrance – qualification examination and has been judged by a host graduate school as being equal or greater in academic ability to a Japanese university graduate ( or an applicant aged 24 or older if he or she desires to enroll in a Doctoral program in the field of medicine, dentistry or veterinary science, or in pharmacy which is founded on a 6 – year department / faculty ).
Tokyo University Scholarship Open for International Students :
- Yes, University of Tokyo Masters and Doctoral Scholarships available for International Students.
University of Tokyo Scholarship Description :
- The above three Departments in Graduate School of Engineering, the University of Tokyo offer advanced study and Research opportunities to International Students under the special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation.
- University of Tokyo Scholarship program offers Masters ( two years ) and Doctoral ( three years ) courses leading to the corresponding degrees. Lectures and instructions for research are given generally in English. Japanese language courses are optionally available.
Tokyo University Scholarship Application Form 2014 :
- University of Tokyo Masters and Doctoral Scholarships should be applied by an Email and Post.
University of Tokyo Scholarship Application Deadline 2014 : From November 15 to 13th December, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.