Masters Scholarships in University of Tsukuba
Masters Scholarship in Economics and Public Policy Management at University of Tsukuba Japan ( 2013 ). Upon completion of their study programs, scholars are expected to contribute to the economic and social development of their home countries.
Tsukuba University Scholarship aims to provide an opportunity for well – qualified citizens of the ADB’s developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development – related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asian and Pacific Region.
Study Subject ( s ) : Economic and Public Policy Management.
Course Level : Masters.
Scholarship Provider : University of Tsukuba.
Scholarship can be taken at : Japan.
Eligibility for Tsukuba University Masters Scholarship
- Hold a Bachelors degree and have completed 16 years of Schools Education ( up to Undergraduate level ).
- A strong background in Economics and associated quantitative tools ( linear algebra, calculus and basic statistics ) is useful and, in the case of the Economics Policy Course, highly recommended.
- Note : Those applicants having completed their University Education in countries where formal schooling lasts less than 16 years, who are at least 22 years old and who have spent at least one year in a research or similar Institution, can become qualified to apply by filling out and submitting the provided form ( Certificate of Research Activities ).
- Have at least two ( and preferably four or five ) years of quality full time work experience in the public or private sector in their home or another developing country.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of the English language by submitting the TOEFL scores or other evidence as deemed appropriate by the Graduate School.
- Demonstrate verbal and quantitative skills by submitting the Graduate Record Examination ( GRE ) scores or other evidence as deemed appropriate by the Graduate School.
- In addition, be under 40 ( 35 for applicants to the ADB – Japan Scholarship Program ) years of age on 31st August , 2012 and must not have studied previously at a Graduate level in a developed country.
- Priority will be given to Mid – Career Professionals.
Tsukuba University Masters Scholarship Description
- Program in Economic and Public Policy Management ( PEPPM ), Tsukuba University in Japan has just started its recruitment activity of Masters Scholarship candidates for the 10th cohort ( April 2013 – March 2015 ).
- With the sponsorship of the World Bank and the Asian Development Bank, we will provide two years University of Tsukuba Scholarship for Master program in Economic Policy or International Public Policy.
- University of Tsukuba Objective of the Program is to provide, within the time frame of two years, training and the necessary skills for the conception, design and implementation of development policies.
- Emphasis of the Program is on International Development with a trans – disciplinary approach to the Economic and Social problems of developing countries and former socialist countries.
- It is our aspiration, shared by the Joint Japan / World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program to contribute to the creation of an International Community of highly trained Professionals grappling with the daily challenges of Economic and Social Development.
- We expect, together with our sponsoring Institutions ( the World Bank and the Asian Development Bank ) Program participants to return to their home countries upon completion of their study program and to apply their newly enhanced knowledge and skills to help accelerate the pace of Economic and Social Development.
- University of Tsukuba Masters Scholarship Program is primarily targeted to mid career professionals who have a solid University of Tsukuba Education and some working experience in areas related to policy making.
- University of Tsukuba Masters Scholarship intensity of the Program, imparting a considerable amount of knowledge and skills in a relatively short span of time, requires its participants to be highly motivated and to possess the necessary level of intellectual maturity.
- In addition, they are expected to have a clear view of the problematic of Economic and Social Development of their countries, in particular in the context of the current environment of globalization and accelerated technological change.
University of Tsukuba Masters Scholarship Application Form
- University of Tsukuba Masters Scholarship should be applied by Online.
Tsukuba University Masters Scholarship Application Deadline
Tsukuba University Masters Scholarship application Deadline is 31st August, 2013
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.