Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund – JNMF ScholarshipScholarships »
2013 PhD Scholarship in Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund
PhD Scholarships for the applicants of Indian Students at Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund ( 2013 ).
Categories of Scholarship 2013
JNMF PhD scholarship are available to the following categories of students
- Indian Nationals for Ph.D. study in India; and
- Nationals of other Asian countries for Ph.D. study in India.
Duration of JNMF PhD Scholarship – Upto 2 years.
Specialization / Subject of JNMF PhD Scholarship 2013
A candidate may apply for JNMF PhD Scholarship in any one of the following areas of specialization
- Physical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Comparative Studies in Religion and Culture
- Indian History & Civilisation
- Studies on Jawaharlal Nehru
Eligibility for JNMF PhD Scholarship 2013
At the time of making the JNMF application for PhD scholarship, a candidate should
- Hold a FIRST Class Post – graduate degree with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- already be registered / admitted for Ph.D. degree with a recognized University / Institution in India.
- Those who have applied for registration and have not yet been registered at the time of submission of JNMF PhD Scholarship application, are not eligible to apply.
- not be above 35 years of age at the time of applying.
- be a full – time Ph.D. Scholar.
- have valid GATE / NET score.
JNMF PhD Scholarship Application Form 2013
- Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund PhD Scholarship should be applied by an Online and Post.
Jawaharlal Nehru PhD Scholarship application form can be downloaded from the website : http://www.jnmf.in/.
The amount of ₹ 100 is to be paid by Postal Order / Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund” payable at New Delhi and should be sent along with the completed application form to reach the Fund office during April and May.
Enclousers of JNMF PhD Application Form
1. A passport size photograph of the applicant to be pasted on the form.
2. A synopsis of not more than 1500 words or about 3 pages of 1.5 spaced text.
3. University Doctoral Monitoring Committee’s report or Supervisor / Guide’s report.
4. Incomplete and unsigned forms are liable to be rejected.
JNMF PhD Scholarship Application Deadline 2013 : ( during April and May )
The candidates are advised to send their JNMF PhD Scholarship applications as soon as possible.
Jawaharlal Nehuru Memorial Fund will not be responsible for any postal delays in reaching the application by the due date.
Completed JNMF Scholarship application form together with all the necessary enclosures should reach to following address.
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund,
Teen Murti House,
New Delhi-110 011.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.