K.C Mahindra Scholarship , IndiaScholarships »
K.C Mahindra Scholarship
Since 1956, K. C. Mahindra Education Trust has granted interest-free loan scholarships to deserving students to pursue post-graduate studies abroad in various fields.
Every year, we offer scholarships, as given below :
- A maximum of Rs.8 lakh per scholar, awarded to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra fellows
- A maximum of Rs.4 lakh per scholar, awarded to remaining successful applicants.
K.C Mahindra Scholarship Eligibility
- They must possess a first class degree or an equivalent diploma of the same standard from a recognised Indian university.
- They must have secured admission or have applied for admission in reputable foreign universities.
Candidates studying in the final year of the degree or diploma courses are also eligible to apply provided they produce their Final Year Certificate.
Students going abroad for undergraduate studies, seminars & conferences and are not eligible for this scholarship.
K.C Mahindra Scholarship Application Form
The form needs to be printed on legal / full scape size paper. The last date to submit the form is 31st March, 2019.
The completed form needs to be sent to the following address :
K.C. Mahindra Education Trust
Cecil Court, 3rd Floor,
Near Regal Cinema,
Mahakavi Bhushan Marg,
Colaba, Mumbai – 400 001.
For queries on the K. C. Mahindra Scholarship for Post Graduate Studies Abroad please contact Mr. Kieran Rodrigues on email@example.com or call on (022) 2289 5526.
K.C Mahindra Scholarship Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 31st March, 2019.